TV Shows that aren't on DVD (but should be).

All of the old nickloden shows from when I was little. I know they would be corny but who would not want to watch Are you afraidof the dark, and salute your shorts, hey dude etc.

-Andy Richter Controls The Universe
-The Adventures of Briscoe County Junior (Bruce Campbell)
-Fortune Hunter...(anyone remember that show? It was like a James Bond show on Fox)
-Definitely He-Man, and that's coming soon

And if you guys want Ducktales and Chip and Dale, what about throwing in Tale Spin

Some of my ol' favorites that haven't made it to DVD yet:

First Wave
Brimstone
Weird Science
Twin Peaks (Ok I got one season, but where's season 2??)

Power Rangers. Specifically:

Might Morhpin'
Zeo
Space
Ninja Storm

All the reast, meh. Though I'd still buy them.

I don't see how MMPR ISN'T on DVD yet.

TV Funhouse
Duckman
The Chris Isaak Show
The PJs
Kablam!
That's My Bush
Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist
...I don't think anyone's mentioned any of those yet.

Everyone on this thread should register at tvshowsondvd.com and vote for their favorite shows to come out...the TV studios watch sites like that to judge demand.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Power Rangers. Specifically:

Might Morhpin'
Zeo
Space
Ninja Storm

All the reast, meh. Though I'd still buy them.

I don't see how MMPR ISN'T on DVD yet.[/QUOTE]

No Time Force? Ninja Storm has a DVD release albeit not a good one but still a DVD release.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd like some season sets of Kim Possible.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hoping you were serious. This is the one show my son watches that I actually genuinely like. It's one of the smartest 'kid' shows I've seen, and does what a good show should do - plays to kids without playing down to them.

One of the villains threw out a Talking Heads quote on an episode. And the villain with the mullet is called Motor Ed - now that's funny! (say it fast)

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Celebrity DeathMatch
Mission Hill
Daria[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mmercer13']Wings[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Freakazoid must come out before I die if you want me to go peacefully[/QUOTE]
[quote name='classflirt']Get A Life was an Awesome Show....
Chris Eliot is fucking Hillarious[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CapAmerica']Darkwing Duck
Duck Tales
Gummy Bears
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

Hmm.. thats all O can think of right now. I know there are others[/QUOTE]

agreed! :cool::applause:

Boy I just keep think of more and more shows I want on DVD.

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (PBS)
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (PBS)
Reading Rainbow (PBS)

[quote name='megashock5']I'm actually hoping you were serious. This is the one show my son watches that I actually genuinely like. It's one of the smartest 'kid' shows I've seen, and does what a good show should do - plays to kids without playing down to them.

One of the villains threw out a Talking Heads quote on an episode. And the villain with the mullet is called Motor Ed - now that's funny! (say it fast)[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm definitely serious. Great show. I have Sitch in Time and So the Drama on DVD already, but I want it all. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Oh I'm definitely serious. Great show. I have Sitch in Time and So the Drama on DVD already, but I want it all. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I need to pick those up soon too.

There was one on last week where Rufus had to slam a bunch of food to be heavy enough to move a lever - I swear I was laughing so much watching him try to even get to the lever that my wife was looking at me with the "uh.. are you okay?" face. :)

[quote name='CapAmerica']Reading Rainbow (PBS)[/QUOTE]

I was about to type that...

All kidding aside, if that shit came out on DVD -- and I'm talking EVERY episode -- that day would supercede the importance of future events in my life; my wedding day, the birth of my first-born, accepting my first Oscar, etc.

That one episode where LeVar cleans out his garage and he finds that (the board game) Mousetrap-like domino-rally kinda thing was just pure magic...

[quote name='Staind204']Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Salute your Shorts[/QUOTE]

Yes! I have a few things to add to that list...

Boston Public
Working (short lived sitcom, but one of my favorites)
Rocko's Modern Life
Spin City (full seasons, not just "best of" collections)

Now for my "nice thought, but not likely" section:

I'm With Busey (hilarious but I doubt Comedy Central would release a show like this that was never exactly big ratings, long after it's TV run concluded)

WWE Raw "season" sets (god only knows how many DVD's this would require... but fuck it, I'd buy it)

I would buy any of those shows the day they came out as long as the release was handled properly (i.e. complete seasons with decent picture quality).

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Just remembered...

Viva Variety. This one seems to have a chance, since Comedy Central has a big hit with Reno 911![/QUOTE]

Yes, but would it come with a free Magnetic Fishy Bar? Mmmmm... It's filling-pulling good. :)

C-16, VR5, Nothing Sacred, the american version of Cracker, life as we know it, The Charmings (believe that's the title), Strange Luck, the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon, The Tick cartoon, Now and Again, Action, Touching Evil, Witchblade, Brisco County Jr., Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills (simply because it is the WORST show ever made)

Thank god in the last year alone Sledgehammer (both seasons) and PROFIT!!! have been released on DVD. Things are looking up.

[quote name='BlueWingX']Yes, but would it come with a free Magnetic Fishy Bar? Mmmmm... It's filling-pulling good. :)[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I don't know what that means. I've never seen the show. :sad:

And I'm saying it for the 1,000th time... I still haven't watched my DVDs of The State. Don't know why... maybe I need to have someone strap me in a chair and put them on for me. Don't know why I keep delaying the goodness.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Sadly, I don't know what that means. I've never seen the show. :sad:

And I'm saying it for the 1,000th time... I still haven't watched my DVDs of The State. Don't know why... maybe I need to have someone strap me in a chair and put them on for me. Don't know why I keep delaying the goodness.[/QUOTE]

Well, basically, it was a fake product they were promoting during one episode, and it was basically a magnetic candy bar that pulled out the guys fillings and made the mic stick to his face. Just one thing I remember from the show.

[quote name='BlueWingX']Well, basically, it was a fake product they were promoting during one episode, and it was basically a magnetic candy bar that pulled out the guys fillings and made the mic stick to his face. Just one thing I remember from the show.[/QUOTE]

I need to find this show. Please release it, Comedy Central! Or at least play it a few times a week at 3 in the morning. Didn't this show last a few seasons?

I can remember seeing bits of it when our local cable company first got Comedy Central. Of course, way back then I was too stupid to realize what the hell the show was, and didn't get to see it. Argh!

I have an old tape of South Park episodes and literally every other commercial is for Viva Variety. I thought it looked to stupid back then to ever give it a chance.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I have an old tape of South Park episodes and literally every other commercial is for Viva Variety. I thought it looked to stupid back then to ever give it a chance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what happens sometimes. You look at something, and you are too young/stupid to appreciate it/understand it, or your tastes were different, or something...

Hopefully I'll get a chance to see this show.

Picket Fences
The Tick
Conan the Adventurer
Due South (US release)
X-Men and Spiderman (Season sets)
Dinosaucers
Spiderman and his Amazing Friends
Thundarr the Barbarian

[quote name='guyver2077']power ranger seasons[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Staind204']Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Salute your Shorts
more TMNT seasons (bring them out more than 10 episodes at a time)[/QUOTE]

Jesus christ, how old ARE you people?

[quote name='redgopher']Jesus christ, how old ARE you people?[/QUOTE]

I'm 21 and I used to watch those shows when I was a kid. I wouldn't mind rewatching those series at all. Pure good old fashion entertainment without any emphasis on sex, violence, or drugs.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Old enough to enjoy childhood nostalgia?[/QUOTE]
Word.

bread's done
Back