TV Stand and/or Home Entertainment Center Request

Armenius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm in the market for a new HDTV for the bedroom, but the HEC I have right now would only fit a 32'' model. Not to mention the fact that it's a bit old and falling apart.

Looking for something to support at most a 42''.

I bought this Bush stand and am happy with it. I like the glass doors to attempt my daughter from getting into everything, plus the tv can swivel on it. At least this one has worked out great for me.

model : VS39542

[quote name='jbuck138']I bought this Bush stand and am happy with it. I like the glass doors to attempt my daughter from getting into everything, plus the tv can swivel on it. At least this one has worked out great for me.

model : VS39542[/quote]

That looks great :). We have two boxers, so doors are somewhat of a must to keep them and their hair out of the DVDs/Systems. Where did you find it at?

[quote name='jbuck138']I bought this Bush stand and am happy with it. I like the glass doors to attempt my daughter from getting into everything, plus the tv can swivel on it. At least this one has worked out great for me.

model : VS39542[/quote]

I have the same stand, love it.

Nevermind, found it on BB.com for 179.99. Decent price?

Also, what's the black section in the middle? Just a piece of wood? :p

The black section is an extra compartment covered over with a screen type thing found on speakers.

[quote name='jbuck138']The black section is an extra compartment covered over with a screen type thing found on speakers.[/quote]

Nice, thought it looked somewhat like a speaker.

bread's done
Back