TVersity alternative

NTolerance

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm currently using TVersity to stream mp3s to my 360 and PS3. The problem I have with TVersity is that it doesn't use the "album artist" tag when listing mp3s. This can be done with the custom menu feature, but it is extremely cryptic to set up and very error-prone.

WMP11 uses the "album artist" tag by default, but it has another issue in that it overwrites all folder.jpg files which drives me crazy.

Are there any other uPnP media server apps which have less aggravation? I also want to add that I have no desire to transcode video which seems to be a big selling point of these apps. I need this primarily for mp3s.

I'm currently using TVersity to stream mp3s to my 360 and PS3. The problem I have with TVersity is that it doesn't use the "album artist" tag when listing mp3s. This can be done with the custom menu feature, but it is extremely cryptic to set up and very error-prone.

WMP11 uses the "album artist" tag by default, but it has another issue in that it overwrites all folder.jpg files which drives me crazy.

Are there any other uPnP media server apps which have less aggravation? I also want to add that I have no desire to transcode video which seems to be a big selling point of these apps. I need this primarily for mp3s.

bread's done
Back