Twilight: Eclipse - $8 off

kak23

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=pe_37760_18021710_pe_00_head/?node=130&hidden-keywords=B001UV4XFQ|B001UV4XFG|B0042MDAL8|B0042MEQVG

Today I got this email from Amazon:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" might like to know how to save $8 on "Eclipse" on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com. Enter the promotional code TWILIGHT at checkout to receive the $8 discount on the "Eclipse" two-disc special-edition DVD, Blu-ray/DVD combo, single-disc DVD, or single-disc Blu-ray. This coupon can only be used once per customer and expires January 16, 2011. Restrictions apply: See below for details.

All U.S. customers who order "Eclipse" also will receive as a gift with purchase the Amazon Video On Demand rental edition of the movie that can be watched instantly on an Internet-connected PC or compatible TV one time within 30 days.

I laugh at you fellows who get sucked into watching the Twilight movies. My girlfriend's mom bought her the first three books, and she was halfway through the second one when she said, "You know, I don't like any of this. It sucks ass. I'd rather read The Hitchhiker's Guide."

[quote name='Blade']I laugh at you fellows who get sucked into watching the Twilight movies. My girlfriend's mom bought her the first three books, and she was halfway through the second one when she said, "You know, I don't like any of this. It sucks ass. I'd rather read The Hitchhiker's Guide."[/QUOTE]

I've heard the Twilight books are actually decent. Too bad I'm not a fan of reading.

bread's done
Back