Twilight on Bluray

Sorta on the subject, can anyone tell me what extra bonuses the Blu Ray of Twilight has over the regular DVD? My wife is also hooked on this and it may be my ticket to high def, baby!

[quote name='Birbo']Sorta on the subject, can anyone tell me what extra bonuses the Blu Ray of Twilight has over the regular DVD? My wife is also hooked on this and it may be my ticket to high def, baby![/quote]

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2045/twilight.html

Summit is offering 'Twilight' as a special edition Blu-ray, day-and-date with a two-disc DVD. All of those extras are here, plus an exclusive or two, too.

• Picture-in-Picture: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey From Page to Screen" (HD, 55 minutes) - As mentioned above, Summit has provided two ways to access this 55 minutes-worth of making-of material. You can either watch its seven segments as stand-alone featurettes (accessible via the main menu), or presented as a picture-in-picture track (Bonus View-compatible player required). The doc itself is a bit too fluffy -- the behind-the-scenes material is cool, but the interviews are all pre-release stuff and totally fawning. It's also a bit of a slog to watch as a PIP track, as the movie runs two hours, but there's a little less than an hour of making-of content. Expect lots of gaps of dead space...
  • BD-Live - 'Twilight' also comes BD-Live-enabled. At press time, Summit has not yet launched any features for download, nor announced any upcoming content. Watch this space...
I can't believe I'm asking about this, but it's for my wife.

What's the best deal on Twilight on Bluray?
As for deals I got nothin' OP. Sorry.

[quote name='Flushola']I can't believe I'm asking about this, but it's for my wife.

What's the best deal on Twilight on Bluray?[/quote]
Cheapest I recall seeing was $22.99 @ Frys. I think it was $24.99 @ BB & Target. Of course, Target & BB were the selected early release stores. And, Target had something else extra with theirs - conversations with the stars, digital copy d/l & special features from iTunes.

bread's done
Back