Twilight Zone Blu Ray at Costco $44.99 Season 1, 2, & 3

8bitlover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Costco has seasons 1, 2 & 3 for $44.99. I went to the one Signal Hill CA today and they had about 10 each. I picked up season 2 & 3 had previously bought season 1 for $50 at Amazon just after Christmas. The transfers are great and there are new bonus features on the disc. All of the previous features are also included. This is a really good deal. They retail for $100 each.

Currently Amazon has Season 1 for $77.99, Season 2 for $78.99 and Season 3 for $74.99.

Man I don't have a Costco near me boo to this offer.

If anyone is willing to pick me up Season 3 PM me. I can Gift the money via Paypal. PM me and I can show you me ebay feedback.

Last time I was in costco I saw like a box set of some kind with 4 or 5 seasons for like $96, i thought it seemed out of place because it was the only one there weren't any single seasons. Is that similar to these?

[quote name='neoz']Man I don't have a Costco near me boo to this offer.

If anyone is willing to pick me up Season 3 PM me. I can Gift the money via Paypal. PM me and I can show you me ebay feedback.[/QUOTE]

ditto to this

If anyone is willing to pick me up Season 3 PM me. I can Gift the money via Paypal. PM me and I can show you me ebay feedback.[/QUOTE]

Also in for season 3... should be getting 1 and 2from the deep discount sale...

I'm looking for Seasons 2 and 3. I've got Season 1 and it's great. I'd appreciate any help getting them.

I see that happening in the far distant future but as oh now I think this is the best price.
We all need to PM amazon and tell them about it too.lol Even though it's in store and umm we really don't have any proof unless someone goes in a takes a pic of the price tag maybe if we bug them enough they will PM it. I've emailed them twice now.

For anyone that picked it up at Costco, would you mind posting the SKU #'s for the different seasons? I looked at my local Costco and couldn't find them anywhere in the movie section. Having the SKU # would help because they could look it up via SKU # to see what's in-store or not.

The specific seasons do not have a special sku but the item#475303 might help you in your quest. As far as I could tell one box is all season 3 while the other half is mixed with 1 and 2.

Twilight Zone on Bluray looks beautiful.

[quote name='shrike4242']For anyone that picked it up at Costco, would you mind posting the SKU #'s for the different seasons? I looked at my local Costco and couldn't find them anywhere in the movie section. Having the SKU # would help because they could look it up via SKU # to see what's in-store or not.[/QUOTE]

I think some Costco stores are different... the one near me only ever has very common, popular movies at MSRP. I never, ever saw ANY of the "deals" posted on CAG or Slickdeals or anything that could be considered a deal/sale.

One of the reasons I didn't renew my membership.

Damn, I would be all over this I if i didnt just buy the whole series on dvd. Great series. Surprised how these have been copied so often and how deep a 30 min 50 year old show can be.

Bringing this one back from the dead because the Costco in Lakewood CA had season 4 mixed in with the other season for the same price $44.99 They still had seasons 1 - 3 also. Season 4 had not been released when this thread was started.

bread's done
Back