Twilight Zone Collection 1 @ Target B&M $29.99

[quote name='azel']I just picked this up today. I've seen it at a couple of stores so I don't think it's YMMV.

Please don't confuse this with SEASON 1, it's an older compilation of 35 episodes from various seasons.

Here's the amazon link for reference:

Twilight Zone Collection One[/quote]

Damn good price, I know I paid around 80$ for it when I got mine :(

Whew... thanks for the disclaimer about Collection and Season. I would be kicking myself if this was a deal on Season 1.

[quote name='exRounder']Whew... thanks for the disclaimer about Collection and Season. I would be kicking myself if this was a deal on Season 1.[/quote]

Do you mean you want Season 1 to be $29.99? Because I've seen it at WalMart for that price.

[quote name='davelin'][quote name='exRounder']Whew... thanks for the disclaimer about Collection and Season. I would be kicking myself if this was a deal on Season 1.[/quote]

Do you mean you want Season 1 to be $29.99? Because I've seen it at WalMart for that price.[/quote]

Are you sure about that? The newly remastered Season 1 of the original TZ sells for a lot more. If you have seen it at WalMart (I am seriously doubting this, but I allow for the possibility), then that is a real bargain.

The thing is, if you really like the show, let's face it, you're probably going to get all five seasons at some point, which makes this one a bit redundant.

I can't see myself buying this even for $15 since most episodes are not the kind of thing you'd want to watch more than once.

Right now the sci-fi channel airs about 8-10 episodes a week,so you can watch pretty much the entire thing over a few months.

I just went to my local Walmart to check on the price of Twilight Zone DVD set. There is a Twilight Zone Season 1 DVD set for $29.99 at my local Walmart. But it's the 2002 version. Not the original 60s series or the 80s series. I've heard the 2002 version is not very good. Has anyone seen the 2002 version and do you recommend getting it for $29.99?

[quote name='mookiemeister']I just went to my local Walmart to check on the price of Twilight Zone DVD set. There is a Twilight Zone Season 1 DVD set for $29.99 at my local Walmart. But it's the 2002 version. Not the original 60s series or the 80s series. I've heard the 2002 version is not very good. Has anyone seen the 2002 version and do you recommend getting it for $29.99?[/quote]
I used to watch the new series when they aired it after Enterprise, and I though it was ok, but it wasn't nearly as good as the orginal TZ. Wait for the DDD 20% off sale if you want to get it.
DVD Talk's review of the 2002 series.

Ohhhh... that Season 1. Damn, I was thinking the original Season 1. That, THAT would have been worth kicking myself about.

[quote name='mookiemeister']I've heard the 2002 version is not very good. Has anyone seen the 2002 version and do you recommend getting it for $29.99?[/QUOTE]

I actually like the 2002/2003 season of the Twilight Zone, but, I don't recommend getting it for $29.99. Wait until it drops below $24.99...:D

[quote name='jpmoney']I'm a moron and bought TZ Collection 1 for 80 dollars in November ;_;[/QUOTE]

The one with the book right? That's the only one I can imagine going that high cause I got mine (Season 1) for 70 at Cosco. This isn't the same one.

bread's done
Back