Twilight zone complete collection 149.99$ blu-ray

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']kinda sad thats a sale price. great show, but way too much.[/QUOTE]

You're wrong. $29.99 a season is an absolute bargain.

[quote name='ssjmichael']You're wrong. $29.99 a season is an absolute bargain.[/QUOTE]

compared to the asking price, yes it is a steal. Like the above poster said..$100 would be a great price.

Its hard for me to justify paying $30 for a season of any show as a sale price.

It may go lower.

Whats the cheapest the DVD set has ever gotten? I bought it on Amazon about a year ago through a third party seller and ended up with a bootleg copy (that I returned). I'd still like to own it, but will only order directly from Amazon since I read that bootleg copies are all over for this set.

[quote name='ssjmichael']You're wrong. $29.99 a season is an absolute bargain.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I don't know how to tell people that haven't seen it yet, just how great the series looks and sounds on blu ray. I've watched entire episodes solely to look around at the backgrounds and little details in episodes. In the Episode "The Man in the Bottle" a genie fills the floor with a big pile of money. You can clearly see each face of all of the "money" that they used to see that they were made to varying degrees (many of them had lines around where you would expect to see the bill face, etc.). That whole episode is good for an example of picture quality, as the antique shop's walls are filled with trinkets and things that you could not see clearly before.

I owned all of the season sets on DVD before buying the blu rays, and I don't know that I'll ever watch them on DVD again. The blu rays are head and shoulders above them in quality.

ugh... I would love to get in on this, but the holiday Blu-ray binge did me in for a couple months.

Catch it again next time I guess.

[quote name='Qildail']ugh... I would love to get in on this, but the holiday Blu-ray binge did me in for a couple months.

Catch it again next time I guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya. The reviews above have convinced me that I want the Blu ray set, but there is really no way for me to make it happen before the sale is over. Anyone know what Amazon charges for this when its not on sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mpaullin']I'm with ya. The reviews above have convinced me that I want the Blu ray set, but there is really know way for me to make it happen before the sale is over. Anyone know what Amazon charges for this when its not on sale?[/QUOTE]

Last I checked it was msrp at 349.99 prior to that it was hanging around the 279.99 mark. This really is an amazing deal...

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Last I checked it was msrp at 349.99 prior to that it was hanging around the 279.99 mark. This really is an amazing deal...[/QUOTE]

Yikes! Looks like I will just have to wait for the next sale. The new years marathon and Netflix can keep me satisfied till then.

[quote name='soonersfan60']I would buy a cheap DVD set if I knew I wouldn't get bootlegs again...[/QUOTE]
It depends on what you mean by cheap. If you're talking about getting them for significantly less than $20/season, you're going to get bootleg copies from a third party seller.

Argh, so tempted. This is like the ST:TNG blus or the Classic Doctor Who restorations where you get what you pay for, I think. Need to sleep on it.

Some Costco stores have it for 119.99 which is an even better deal if the Costco near you actually has it in stock.

bread's done
Back