Twilight Zone Definitive Collection

You can buy them separately from deepdiscount with the 25% off code for $112.09.

The seperately packaged season 1 contains a Twilight Zone companion book which the complete set does not include and according to amazon reviews has better packageing.

[quote name='RolandAndTheDesert']The seperately packaged season 1 contains a Twilight Zone companion book which the complete set does not include and according to amazon reviews has better packageing.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost certain S1 doesn't come with the book anymore. I bought S1 from J&R online for $15 shipped about a month ago, and there was no book included. The Amazon review that I saw mentioning it was from 2004, they most likely stopped including it.

[quote name='Kerig']I'm almost certain S1 doesn't come with the book anymore. I bought S1 from J&R online for $15 shipped about a month ago, and there was no book included. The Amazon review that I saw mentioning it was from 2004, they most likely stopped including it.[/QUOTE]

That's disappointing.

After looking at this:
86b7619009a0a05588ca7110.L._AA240_.jpg

It might be better to go with the individual sets. My S1 set is 6 slim-cases (one for each DVD) in a slim box. These old all-plastic turners are not only heavier & bulkier, but they're also much more prone to cracking (I call it Glasstic, I've never seen plastic more fragile). I bought Boomtown ($2.50 new/sealed on clearance at FYE, great series) in a case like that, and it was cracked when I got it.

Of course, you won't get the nice outer slip cover for the entire series, but it's also $7 cheaper...

There have been a couple of good sales in the past.
Some where the complete set has dipped below $100 on Amazon
And where the individuals were around $15 dvdplanet.com

But currently none

And honestly, the complete sets cases aren't as bad as they look. Initial batches had the glue come off the trays and the flap but my set is fine.

bread's done
Back