Twisted Metal: Head On, Extra Twisted Edition $12.99 @ Amazon

Sweet! While I'm sure GTA will keep me occupied for quite a while, I've been wanting to pick this up and I can't pass up this price.

Thanks for the heads-up! :applause:

Awesome, thank you! I'm a huge huge fan of TM1 and I've been wanting to give this one a try for a while. Almost got it last week with my %10 off Best Buy coupon when I bought Obscure 2.

Now to just think of something to get free shipping.... GTA3 is only $10.

Excellent 1st post, OP. The Price is worth it just for the downloadable soundtrack and behind the scenes stuff.

I've been wanting this... Need to get to $25 though.

What are you guys adding? I already have the Sega Greatest Hits mentioned in another post...

[quote name='cwalker3']I've been wanting this... Need to get to $25 though.

What are you guys adding? I already have the Sega Greatest Hits mentioned in another post...[/quote]
Been using Prime, which is a blessing and a curse. :lol: But if I did not have it I would (and actaully did) add Blue Dragon to the order for $20. Makes it around $32 for 2 games.

Williams Pinball for PS2 is 14.99, which makes a good add for free shipping.

I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with so much new stuff to play (Rock Band, Okami, Mario Kart, SSBB, Ratchet and Clank, Warhawk expansion...)

[quote name='GoreObsessed']so tempted to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

As am I... I just know that I'll personally almost never get around to actually playing it :(

Wasn't there supposed to be some secret revealed in the game regarding a future project?

For the price, you can't beat it right now. I passed on it at $11.99 at my local store though as I have the PSP version and didn't really care for it. I love all of the previous Twisted Metal games (except for Small Brawl), but this game just didn't do it for me on the PSP mostly due to control issues. The controls were horrible on the PSP (not PSP itself...but just how they implemented how the cars steer). If the PS2 version has better handling, then it is more than worth it. If not, I won't be picking it up.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']As am I... I just know that I'll personally almost never get around to actually playing it :(

Wasn't there supposed to be some secret revealed in the game regarding a future project?[/QUOTE]

It was revealed through cryptic messages that Twisted Metal is coming on PS3.

[quote name='I Am Legend']It was revealed through cryptic messages that Twisted Metal is coming on PS3.[/QUOTE]

ooooOOOOOoooooo.... shocking ;)

Man, I love Amazon Prime! I ordered this game and Blue Dragon yesterday just before posting this thread and the package is already "out for delivery"!:shock:...and that's with the 2-day free shipping!:applause:Sorry to get off-topic.

Like most of you I have a huge backlog of games too but at least most of us didn't pay the full retail price for them. :D
I couldn't resist this TM. TM2 was the game that convinced me to buy a PS1 back in the day.

bread's done
Back