Twisted Metal PS3 - $52.99 at Dell.ca

Good savings on a new release. Although I suspect the game will be terrible along with it's online content. Hope this doesn't turn out like Duke. Long wait for same crappy mechanics.

Demo's don't show how good the game is or if there is any issues with multiplayer. If anything they show how terrible the game will be. Tried out Gotham city imposters yet? Resistance 3 beta multiplayer was terrible, still is months after release.

Twisted Metal is awesome. Played for 5 hours straight today. I'm actually saddened at how little excitement there is for it. It's not often we get a game this good.

[quote name='dvdswapper']Demo's don't show how good the game is or if there is any issues with multiplayer. If anything they show how terrible the game will be. Tried out Gotham city imposters yet? Resistance 3 beta multiplayer was terrible, still is months after release.[/QUOTE]

Right, because demos don't actually demonstrate anything - they're just there for the sake of being there. Oh, and clearly you didn't play the demo, because it had a multiplayer option.

"If anything they show how terrible the game will be"

How much of an optimist you must be :lol:

What does Gotham City Impostors and Resistance 3 have to do with anything? you either like TM or you don't.

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']I'm actually saddened at how little excitement there is for it. It's not often we get a game this good.[/QUOTE]

It's got a good enough backing, I feel, especially from the Playstation fanbase. Jaffe's contract being up at the end of March is probably what's detracted a bit from the actual release of Twisted Metal for me. He's one of my favourite developers.

bread's done
Back