Twisted yet, funny?

It's messed up just to imagine they even have these kind of chatrooms.
...wonder what happened to the other woman?

Funny, yes. But it makes you stop and think about how little you know people on the internet. For all I know, that could've been MWL but I guess he would have stopped posting if he were in prison.

[quote name='sm04as']
...wonder what happened to the other woman?[/quote]

She had a lonely night

waiting...

It could have been worse, it could have been a bestiality rape chat room and he broke into an unsuspecting horse's barn. The whole "attacking his testicles" would have hurt a hell of a lot more.

[quote name='Doylerulez']It could have been worse, it could have been a bestiality rape chat room and he broke into an unsuspecting horse's barn. The whole "attacking his testicles" would have hurt a hell of a lot more.[/quote]

Hahahaha! Nice!

I was watching the prime time special on this family of kids that was abused by their adoptive parents, they made them sleep in a bare room on a concrete floor, and locked them in there, they had to use the bathroom on the floor or in their pants, and they were beaten. I thought the whole thing was so sad, however one of the boys talked about how sometimes they would make him eat hot peppers.... and I found that really funny.

[quote name='Doylerulez']It could have been worse, it could have been a bestiality rape chat room and he broke into an unsuspecting horse's barn. The whole "attacking his testicles" would have hurt a hell of a lot more.[/quote]
How the hell is a horse going to log into a chat room?

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='sm04as']
...wonder what happened to the other woman?[/quote]

She had a lonely night

waiting...[/quote]

XD

[quote name='dcfox']How the hell is a horse going to log into a chat room?[/quote]
Penguins post on message boards, it's not that big of a stretch. And them animals are sneaky.

am i vain for smiling everytime im mentioned?

and we dont kick people in the nads unless they really deserve it. or we fell like it. which is a lot. so i guess we do kick people in the mean bean machine a lot.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Doylerulez']It could have been worse, it could have been a bestiality rape chat room and he broke into an unsuspecting horse's barn. The whole "attacking his testicles" would have hurt a hell of a lot more.[/quote]
How the hell is a horse going to log into a chat room?[/quote]

See, now that is funny. It is a fine line, to be sure.

[quote name='Theenternal']I was watching the prime time special on this family of kids that was abused by their adoptive parents, they made them sleep in a bare room on a concrete floor, and locked them in there, they had to use the bathroom on the floor or in their pants, and they were beaten. I thought the whole thing was so sad, however one of the boys talked about how sometimes they would make him eat hot peppers.... and I found that really funny.[/quote]

Tell me you're kidding and I just didn't get this joke. Otherwise I think you're a sick fuck.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wonder if his chat chick intentionall gave him the wrong address...[/quote]

If that is true she is the one looking at jail time and not him

[quote name='ZForce317'][quote name='Theenternal']I was watching the prime time special on this family of kids that was abused by their adoptive parents, they made them sleep in a bare room on a concrete floor, and locked them in there, they had to use the bathroom on the floor or in their pants, and they were beaten. I thought the whole thing was so sad, however one of the boys talked about how sometimes they would make him eat hot peppers.... and I found that really funny.[/quote]

Tell me you're kidding and I just didn't get this joke. Otherwise I think you're a sick shaq-fu.[/quote]

haha hot peppers. (this is no consolation, i AM a sick shaq-fuer)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='ZForce317'][quote name='Theenternal']I was watching the prime time special on this family of kids that was abused by their adoptive parents, they made them sleep in a bare room on a concrete floor, and locked them in there, they had to use the bathroom on the floor or in their pants, and they were beaten. I thought the whole thing was so sad, however one of the boys talked about how sometimes they would make him eat hot peppers.... and I found that really funny.[/quote]

Tell me you're kidding and I just didn't get this joke. Otherwise I think you're a sick shaq-fu.[/quote]

haha hot peppers. (this is no consolation, i AM a sick shaq-fuer)[/quote]

that is seriously funny, the whole abuse is horrible. I dont know if its the actual he was eatign peppers or how eternal put it, but that was way funny, i was actually laughing semi out loud at work when i read that.. thanks that was great.

I liked how he asked for her chatroom handle after the woman fought back by shouting and attacking his testicles. Shouldn't that have been his first clue that something wasn't right ? Call me crazy but when a person is attacking my testicles i'd tend to wonder if everythings Kosher .

[quote name='jdpimp']Funny, yes. But it makes you stop and think about how little you know people on the internet. For all I know, that could've been MWL but I guess he would have stopped posting if he were in prison.[/quote]

Nope i'm not in prison I'm actually right out side your house with the Toss Salad man and he's holding a bottle of syrup waiting for you and your ass .

bread's done
Back