Twix: Instant win game

Thanks OP, won a Twix too.

And thankfully, they let you choose a peanut butter one. I love caramel, but the PB ones are really good!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']so you take the coupon to any store in order to get your free candy bar right?[/QUOTE]
Yep, That's usually what you have to do with these types of things (The two I've gotten at least). But sometimes the stores don't take manufacturer coupons, So you might have to go to a couple stores before they will actually accept it.

[quote name='tankyroo']Yep, That's usually what you have to do with these types of things (The two I've gotten at least). But sometimes the stores don't take manufacturer coupons, So you might have to go to a couple stores before they will actually accept it.[/QUOTE]

PROTIP: if you can find a Target coupon good for the individual Twix bar (it happens occasionally), you can use both the manufacturer's coupon *and* the Target coupon on your order, giving you money off anything else you might happen to purchase.

Thanks for reminding me - I forgot to bring mail in today. Coupon arrived...nice little birthday present.

Interesting: I remember having to choose PB or Caramel - but the ocupon says it's good for either one or the other.

Just found out about this today. Tried it & got a free Twix. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks to OP & the person who bumped this.

3975644.jpg

Just a quick bump! I've found the specially marked packages of Twix bars at work and have started putting them in vending machines.

Pick Your Pause Contest
Win $50,000 & over 250,000 Instant Win Pause Prizes

- Get game code from inside of specially marked Twix wrappers AND/OR get a game code online from Twix.com
- Enter game code in at www.Twix.com
- Ends 12/30/11

Keep your eyes peeled!

I got a coupon for a free Twix, stoked because I freaking LOVE Twix Peanut Butter!

There are even more drink & snack contests available to enter! Check them out at BevNerd.com and while you're there...watch my webshow on sodas & snack food!

bread's done
Back