Two 360 controller batteries $12 shipped thru buy.com

TallGuyMe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
433 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/prod/pack-of-2-n.../listingid/91725574/216233529.html?adid=17992

216233529.jpg

Arrrghhh and I just bought a blue one from amazon for $8.50. Ah well. Normally I'd say "sure I'll jump, these things die so get 'em when they're a good deal ..." but as of my latest blue one, i now have a sealed blue, two sealed pinks and a new white that came with the quick charge kit i just got.

...so i think i'm good. if i bought this lot i think i'd have a sickness.

as a side note, i may have thrown out batteries in the past that i believed to be dead, but in reality, more than one of my controllers simply stopped working with the play n charge cable. i think i have two controllers now (out of 6) that will successfully charge a battery for more than 5 seconds.

Hmmm, currently have a blue and black one still sealed. It looks like a good deal but I'm not sure if I should jump on them when I already have brand new ones lol

[quote name='kevlar51']
as a side note, i may have thrown out batteries in the past that i believed to be dead, but in reality, more than one of my controllers simply stopped working with the play n charge cable. i think i have two controllers now (out of 6) that will successfully charge a battery for more than 5 seconds.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had similar experiences with charge and play cable but when I got the quick charge kit, and the batteries started to actually last for 8-10 hours instead of 30 minutes. I had thought it was the batteries but after trading in a 2nd three month old "dud" battery to gamestop, I thought I should give the quick charge kit a try and it works much, much better than the cable.

I currently don't have any spares, and this is a good deal. In for one. Thanks OP.

I don't care about the color, I already have one blue one and it doesn't bother me on the white or black controllers, I never put it on the red one though. Never found a blue controller for a decent price and skipped the pink controller altogether. :)

In for 1, thanks op.

One of my white packs died a few weeks ago (I got a lot of use out of it) and I like having at least one spare charged at all times. This is a great deal considering just one white pack is like $15.

I love being able to differentiate my controllers I already use a black pack for my white controller so everyone knows its mine.

Ordered. My current rechargeable is about 3 years old, and holds a charge for like 10 hours now. It gets annoying having to recharge it so much. I normally would scoff at the different color, but I'm desperate. Plus when I trade in for the slim, My controller will be black and blue. :cool:

This may be a really dumb question....but what do I have to buy so that I can charge the batteries when they get low? I've always used regular batteries.

I use this, Energizer Power and Play Charging System.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Ener..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276905369&sr=8-2

Also works as a place to store two of your controllers when not in use. Charges batteries while still in your controller of course. Uses the port on the front of the Xbox controller.

Red light when charging, Green when done. Occasionally it will have a problem with a battery pack and give a green light after a short time (10 to 15 minutes) when of course it isn't fully charged.

Charges two controllers from dead/near dead to full in about 2 to 3 hours.

I thought it was going to be a bit light and tip prone, but I haven't had a problem. I was prepared to cut out a piece of 1 inch hardwood in the shape of the base bottom (bandsaw for the win!), paint it black and attach it to the bottom for stability. If you have children putting controllers on and off it all the time, it might be worthwhile to do this or anchor it somehow.

[quote name='kylerg']I want some blacks.[/QUOTE]

10.gif

;)

Seriously, what's the advantage to using these over regular rechargeable batteries?

Just received mine in the mail....they are in legit packaging, I just need to get my new slim 360 before I open one of them.

Mine finally came in today

They're not as bright blue as I thought, pretty excited about that

Not so excited about the stupid clam packaging

Yeah I got mine yesterday, they charged and worked perfectly! See how long they last. My two originals still going strong after 4 years!

bread's done
Back