Two 360s what to do?

Chadt74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (98%)
I wasn't sure where to post this, but here is the deal, I two 360s; #1 is an older 360 from the RRD days that I sent in and got refurbed (60GB HD) and I really haven't used it much since. #2 I just got a 4GB brand new 360 from the Msoft deal.

Being CAGs which one should I keep and which one should I get rid of and how? Any ideas are appreciated.

I use my PS3 for most of my gaming in my main room so this is really my backup system. Not trying to start a ps3/xbox thread or a is the free 360 deal a good one, but just wanted to give some background.

Thanks in advance.

Thats a hard call...the advantages are clear, the hard drive space can be an issue, particularly if you enjoy XBLA games. 4 gigs will fill up fast.

That being said the new 360 are supposed to be more reliable the the old models.

If you really don't use it much, I would sell the 60 gig and keep the newer model, and use some of the cash from the sale to get a flash stick for the newer one to increase space up to something more reasonable. Just my two cents.

This is a no-brainer. Keep the new 360 and ditch the unreliable noisier old one. If space is an issue go buy a 250GB HDD - they can be had for less than $100.

You could take the hdd out of the old 360 and put it in your slim. The slim hdd cases are only about $10 and you could put it back in the other system if you decide to get a bigger hdd some day.

[quote name='jbroush99']You could take the hdd out of the old 360 and put it in your slim. The slim hdd cases are only about $10 and you could put it back in the other system if you decide to get a bigger hdd some day.[/QUOTE]

I agree and its fairly simple to do. I did it myself about a year ago with a 120 GB hdd.

[quote name='TheDuckyOne']Thats a hard call...the advantages are clear, the hard drive space can be an issue, particularly if you enjoy XBLA games. 4 gigs will fill up fast.

That being said the new 360 are supposed to be more reliable the the old models.

If you really don't use it much, I would sell the 60 gig and keep the newer model, and use some of the cash from the sale to get a flash stick for the newer one to increase space up to something more reasonable. Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, you can't install DLC from discs or play old Xbox games without an official Microsoft HD.

bread's done
Back