Two arcade fighting sticks for sale (Guilty Gear XX and VF4 sticks)

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got two arcade sticks for sale, I got a Hori Guilty Gear XX arcade fighting stick and a red Virtua Fighter 4 evo hori arcade stick both for PS2.

I bought these when I went to Japan last summer but never used them once. I'm not asking for much for these guys and I'll be happy to include picks for them. I'm thinking 40 dollars each for these guys. If you are interested PM me and ill try and get picks up later tonite if you guys are interested. Thanks.

Sure thing, I'm actually charging my digital camera now as we speak. So ill get them up tonite.

Also, I have an import PS2 copy of Guilty Gear XX# Reload which is mint I literally played it for 10 minutes. I just dont have enough time to play fighting games these days so I can do a package with the arcade stick if anyone is interested.

[quote name='The VGM']OP you should add that you bought them new and never used them.[/QUOTE]

he did say that ;), it say's he "never used them once"...

[quote name='Epic Wolf']he did say that ;), it say's he "never used them once"...[/QUOTE]

I know, but he could have bought them used and never used them once.

True thanks guys for the clarification on and The VGM you live in CT and I live in NY so it shouldnt be much for shipping at all btw.

I'll get the picks up tonite! Thanks guys.

Oooh oooh. CML for the sticks and the game. Is the game Korean or Japanese? I don't want to pay for the sticks, but if the game is Korean, I'm interested in paying for it.

[quote name='twen']Oooh oooh. CML for the sticks and the game. Is the game Korean or Japanese? I don't want to pay for the sticks, but if the game is Korean, I'm interested in paying for it.[/QUOTE]

The game is japanese as like I said I went to Japan, lol. I do have a korean mint complete copy of Tekken 4 though if that interests you. I might have a few more korean games as well if you're interested.

[quote name='The VGM']I think the Korean copy had extras, and that's why he was interested.[/QUOTE]

O possibly. Oh and my camera batteries are still charging i guess its been awhile. I'm going out for the nite so if i cant take pix ill have them up tomorrow at the very latest. Thanks.

[quote name='The VGM']I think the Korean copy had extras, and that's why he was interested.[/QUOTE]

Korean version has K/J languages and soundtracks. And an exclusive character.

bread's done
Back