two auctions, please bid over me

ajumbaje

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
hey guys, on shopgoodwill.com, a site mentioned here, there are two items that I bid on that end tuesday that after i bid, i realize i dont want, and i stil have the high bids, one is a sega saturn with one controller, cables, memory card, casper and virtua cop, they DO work price at the moment is 26.00 and another one is a sega genesis model 2 with 6 games and one of them is streets of rage that price right now is 11$. I just dont feel like not paying, but Im worried if there is a harsh punishment other than relisting the item if u dont pay for it w/in 7 days

[quote name='zionoverfire']:rofl: This has got to be the most interesting trade thread recently. So what exactly do we get for biding over you?[/QUOTE]

You get waht you bid over for.

[quote name='help1']You get waht you bid over for.[/QUOTE]

Well I figured if he wanted to save the cash and seeing as this is the trading forum that he might consider offering up a game or two in exchange for our survice. :mrgreen:

tough luck, no one here is going to bail you out. next time think before you bid.

[quote name='mkg12']scary avatar dude[/QUOTE]
agreed, super creepy.

I won't get you out of this but ill give you the next best thing , tell the seller to cancel your bid they do have the power to cancel any bid at any time tell him the situation and that you will not pay for it , if after you tell him this he doesn't cancel it , Is his fault whatever happens next , was that easy or what ?

[quote name='nickmad']tough luck, no one here is going to bail you out. next time think before you bid.

agreed, super creepy.[/QUOTE]

who's...

[quote name='cyberlian']that is a sweet site, I didn't know the goodwill had online auctions (i always go in b&m locations)[/QUOTE]

I agree. I had no idea Goodwill had online auctions. There's a ton of great stuff in those gaming auctions...

The only thing I notice is that a lot of the auctions are "not tested." Still, those prices are pretty low...

bread's done
Back