Two DS requests: New Super Mario Bros and Rune Factory 2

campbelld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I would have thought it would be easy to get a deal on a used copy of New Super Mario Bros since a copy of that game has passed through the hands of every DS owner at some point or another, but that isn't the case. The reasonably priced copies on eBay are marked incompatible with DSi which means they are not the US versions. New copies are still over $30! What the fuck are they thinking?

Also, I'm looking for a good deal on a copy of Rune Factory 2. The best I can do at the moment is about $19 on Amazon plus tax (unless I pad the order with something I don't need).

I really feel like I should be able to get these games for around $15 each used, but my deal-hunting skills are failing me. Anyone have any ideas?

$15 used for NSMB is probably unrealistic.
I traded my near brand new copy to Amazon last month for a little under $19 because I didn't want the hassle of listing it on ebay.

[quote name='ooga']$15 used for NSMB is probably unrealistic.
I traded my near brand new copy to Amazon last month for a little under $19 because I didn't want the hassle of listing it on ebay.[/QUOTE]
What is up with that game? I have owned it and sold it at one point, and I don't remember it selling for all that much at the time. I'm sure it's not out of print because every DS owner buys it at some point. Weird.

bread's done
Back