Two EB pricedrops: GBA TMNT & Xbox 360 DoA Xtreme 2

S-Wind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got back from the Lougheed EB.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 is now priced to clear at $9.89 :bouncy:

TNMT for the GBA has been reduced by 50%. It is now only $19.99 BUY IT!!! \\:D/

our local EB had several copies of the Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 next to the tills in a display marked "Game of the Week", as they did last summer. maybe it's worthwhile to check back on this every now and again for other stuff? or perhaps it's just a random price drop?

Ranzo, if you happen to be watching, perhaps you could shed some more light on this por favor?

Great price on DOAX2. Not my forte (DOA fighting sure as hell is though), but thats a great price for a game that has challenging achievements.

If this DOA Xtreme 2 is anything like the first one, stock up on them sealed for $9.95 and flip them on eBay in a couple years when they're out of stock everywhere.

[quote name='jonkaho']Walmart also has TMNT for 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Looks like I'm hitting up Walmart tomorrow.

Heh. I passed on the Xtreme 2 deal. But when I went and rented 2 games from RV. The kid was having a hell of a time finding the discs for the cases (why on earth to they keep them seperate...). Came home to find my rental of Dead or Alive 4 magically turned into Xtreme 2...

On the back of the box for DOAX2 it says "1 player", "2-4 player xbox live" or something like that.

Can you truely not play multiplayer unless you have live? Really? We're regressing beyond the original and DROPPING features? sheesh.

10 bucks for DOAX2? Damn, that's the price I was willing to bite at.

...Too bad it's so fucking embarrassing to make the purchase. And then explain away once my mom or girlfriend finds it.

[quote name='Pylis']10 bucks for DOAX2? Damn, that's the price I was willing to bite at.

...Too bad it's so fucking embarrassing to make the purchase. And then explain away once my mom or girlfriend finds it.[/quote] In that case I'm surprised you're not concerned about explaining your sig file. ;)

[quote name='Pylis']10 bucks for DOAX2? Damn, that's the price I was willing to bite at.

...Too bad it's so fucking embarrassing to make the purchase. And then explain away once my mom or girlfriend finds it.[/quote]

Key word: gameplay. ;)

[quote name='ikariwarriors']our local EB had several copies of the Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 next to the tills in a display marked "Game of the Week", as they did last summer. maybe it's worthwhile to check back on this every now and again for other stuff? or perhaps it's just a random price drop?

Ranzo, if you happen to be watching, perhaps you could shed some more light on this por favor?[/quote]

What is on the cashwrap changes often. It is not always cheap games but it will have to do with some kind of sale.

I picked a copy up a copy of DOAX2 on Wensday, and they told me "See this marking...? This means that we're discontinuing the game, so after everything here is gone, that will be it"

[quote name='danny-o']I just called my local stores and they said its still 29.99 new and 24.99 used.[/quote]
You're in the States, drive up north to Canuckland and save $20 ;)

the price in the computer will still say regular price. it will only drop in the sales screen AFTER they hit the total button

I was at the mall today. The prices for DOAX are $10 on the sticker so they're just probably slow updating it, like Ranzo said they should ring up $10 at the end...

TMNT seems to be a universal drop. I just bought it for my cousin at Toys R Us for $20.

[quote name='danny-o']I just called my local stores and they said its still 29.99 new and 24.99 used.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad. I didn't notice it was a Canadian-only deal, either.

Thanks OP:applause:

Picked up TMNT for the GBA at a local wal-mart for $18.98 (it was in the bargain bins). Its a pretty fun game, and will deffinately help pass the time at work. Too bad it doesnt have multi-player:cry:

would playing DOAX2 make me a pervert? I have 2 sisters in the house. I wanted to get this game when it was released, but $69.99 wasn't worth it.

bread's done
Back