Two free XBLA games for Xbox 360 consoles purchased between 8/8/06 - 09/15/07

[quote name='Chuplayer']Lightweight.

My codes are still invalid. What the hell?[/quote]

Get back to me when you actually have the achievement for both. ;)

[quote name='Bretters']My Robotron code doesn't work :(.[/quote]

Mine doesn't work either. But I'm going to take a wild guess that Microsoft's reply would be "Tough shit." based on the rest of their Marketplace EULA.

My codes worked. The email they sent had a link to customer support, just in case. Isn't that worth a try?

I got my 360 at launch but had my 3rd system sent during these times using my MS warranty. I signed up for shits and giggles and today I received my Joust and Robotron codes. :D

If anyone is needs these codes and has a different game code or any points codes PM me and i'll most likely trade you.

Didn't know that this was old and codes were sent out alread. Tried and now will have to wait and see.

[quote name='tcolberg']My codes worked. The email they sent had a link to customer support, just in case. Isn't that worth a try?[/quote]

OK, I'll give that a shot.

I didn't think I signed up for this, since I got the last one where they gave out three games, but I got an email today with a Joust and a Robotron code, so maybe I did sign up.

[quote name='Malik112099']just got codes for robotron and joust..bought my xbox 1/1/05[/QUOTE]

wow you got yours 10 months before US launch huh?

My Robotron code doesn't work either. I sent an e-mail to customer support - I'm sure I'll get no response. Anybody feeling pitty for me can send me a Robotron code since I actually want to play the game.

I ended up geting the codes even though I singed up today well after the were sent out. I already have Robotron so if someone wants to trade for it let me know.

If anyone has a Joust code they don't want and would send it to me, that'd be cool.

You'd think that given so much time, they could of at least got this right. I'm surprised so many people got invalid codes. =/

Wow that sucks. I already have Robotron, though not Joust. I was kinda hoping they would use some of the games from the joystick. I wouldn't have minded Time Pilot at all.

[quote name='AshesofWake']anybody want to give a loser a free game for no reason >_>[/quote]

Which one would you like? I'll PM you the code.

I got my codes. I don't have any nostalgia with these games so I think they suck. I don't even understand what to do in Joust and having already played Geometry Wars, it's hard going back to Robotron.

Bought my 360 in October of '06. Submitted the offer a couple of months back, and got the codes 2 days ago. Now if my 360 weren't doing rehab in the Texas RRoD facility, I'd be a happy MS customer! :(

[quote name='redfusion']I don't want robotron or joust, so anyone that got invalid codes pm me.[/quote]
PM'd for Robotron

I would really love a joust code that works. Mine sucks and doesnt work. If anyone sends me one I thank you. I will be out of town til sunday.

I e-mailed them about the nonworking Robotron code. The dumbass that replied totally didn't even read my complaint. He e-mailed me back about Joust not being able to download even though I specifically said Joust downloaded fine. Then I get the "enable Premium content" crap that Microsoft assumes is the fix for everything. Yeah, if I could download one game, downloading the other wouldn't have shit to do with premium content settings.

bread's done
Back