Two Free Xbox Live Arcade games: Harms Way and Doritos Crash Course.

This is the Contests and FREE STUFF forum. People insist on posting really good VG freebies in the Video Game Deals forum, which I understand, but they do belong here as well. I see no problem with this thread.

[quote name='louiedog']This is the Contests and FREE STUFF forum. People insist on posting really good VG freebies in the Video Game Deals forum, which I understand, but they do belong here as well. I see no problem with this thread.[/QUOTE]

I agree it can go in both places but this thread is redundant. Look up at the stickied thread....

[quote name='typical guy']I agree it can go in both places but this thread is redundant. Look up at the stickied thread....[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that's a different issue. It happens with just about every XBLA freebie. I don't know why people don't read that thread, it's a treasure trove of great stuff and 99% of the time has freebies before someone creates a thread in here.

[quote name='louiedog']Yes, but that's a different issue. It happens with just about every XBLA freebie. I don't know why people don't read that thread, it's a treasure trove of great stuff and 99% of the time has freebies before someone creates a thread in here.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they figure more ppl will find out with its own thread? Which is actualy true. I don't really care if this thread exists for a while so more people know as long as there aren't like 50 of these threads.

[quote name='Frank784']Thanks for posting this op, I totally missed these. Topics slip a lot faster in the other forum, so i must have missed it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! I missed both these also, but now there on my download queue.

Hope these stay free for a little bit. Currently out of town and can't download them right now and won't be back home until 23 Dec... Added to my queue though. Thanks OP

After finally getting to play both of those, I have to say, even though Harms Way prob took much more time and effort to develop, I had MUCH more fun with Crash Course.

bread's done
Back