Two Great Trainn Sites and A NO CC SITE!! $5-20 Paypal For Going Green!!

Sorry, but this user (tarokako) isn't allowed to handle a conga because he can't keep them updated.

[quote name='Foladar']Sorry, but this user (tarokako) isn't allowed to handle a conga because he can't keep them updated.[/quote]
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

i know what you are talking about. i am sorry for not keeping the other conga active. i wasn't home for the last month. but i believe i can keep it active this time, if you give me a chance. so what do you say?

[quote name='tarokako']hey, can i at least pay people money to go green for me?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can however you cannot create new congas due to prior congas.

[quote name='shnizzle66']Foladar, can we merge the others appropriately and have a leader for a new conga?

its only fair...[/QUOTE]
Huh? I've already fixed his last conga, and someone is already handling his conga as needed.

[quote name='Foladar']Yes, you can however you cannot create new congas due to prior congas.
[/quote]

Ok. Thanks. I have edited my post. I am paying $5 PayPal to any1 who goes green, instantly!

hey. thanks a lot for signing up. please give me paypal address as soon as you are green. thanks.

also, highlightshow: do you still want to go green? i know that you signed up.

[quote name='bibipili']signed up and recieved the pin
doing offers as we speak
will pm once done k? :D[/quote]

Thanks a lot for signing up. Please keep me updated. Thanks again.

shyataroo: thanks a lot for signing up. so please keep me updated on your situation.

COME ON GUYS! I AM PAYING FOR GREENS! HELP YOURSELF AND GET FREE HALO 3, BEFORE IT IS GONE!

[quote name='HighlightShow']DotSchools hasn't credited for me yet, I verified my phone number too.[/quote]

dotschools is instant in crediting. did you clear cookies before you did the offer? if you did, try to open a ticket with the admin and see what he says. Thanks for replying.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']Signed up under you tarokako. I'll PM you when I go green.[/quote]
THANKS A LOT FOR SIGNING UP. Please keep me updated. Thanks.

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE FREE HALO 3!!!! I DONT WANT THE NO CC SITE TO BE HIDDEN AFTER THE NEW TRAINN SITES!

YOU CAN EARN UP TO $40 ($5 EXTRA) FOR DOING ALL THREE OF MY SITES!

bread's done
Back