Two hours left - my Wii - less than $160!!

First of all, you lied about the price. Second of all, this is in the wrong forum. Third of all... well, I'll let someone else get to that ;)

Awesome. I will give you exactly $49.99 for it. Deal? Wait...you're a liar and a spammer? I'm hurt, I thought we had a deal. Offer and acceptance, that's how a contract works.

[quote name='almasy82']ban hammer....[/quote]

Guys, I was trained specifically for situations such as this. Can you say NON PAYING BIDDER :D :D :D . It was a bad idea for you to spam your ebay stuff here OP, you're just asking for a tough time when people make your ebay life a living hell. I hope you receive the $900 your Wii is going to be bidded for.

Spam + The blatant lie in the title of the auction are even worse (WITH FIVE GAMES! No, Wii Sports is *1* game and is a pre-pack... try again, drive through).

On board to "ban" this guy.

The auction says 5 games, but I only see Wii Sports listed. What are the other 4 games? Do we get to choose?

I also like the way you handle feedback. You will not leave it unless you receive it. That's a nice open to retaliate if you receive negative feedback.

The 5 games are the Wii Sports pack. I don't like to call them 5 games, but everyone else on eBay calls it 5 games.

I didn't want to put myself at a disadvantage (although I would be more truthful, if anything) and list my Wii with only one game and everybody sees 5 games in everyone else's Wii auction titles - everybody would ignore my auction (can you say run-on sentence?).

Yes, really you are only getting one game (that has five simple games on one disc), but everybody on eBay counts it as 5. Just like the Wii Play game. It's one game, but everybody counts it as 9 games.

Pretty sure when I listed my Wii on ebay I listed it as including three games, Wii Sports, Zelda and CoD3 or Red Steel. Despite a large majority of people listing it as coming with FIVE GAMES mine still sold for well over $1,000 (this was before the system came out). Don't try and be deceptive just because "everyone else is doing it".

[quote name='brainwarped']I also like the way you handle feedback. You will not leave it unless you receive it. That's a nice open to retaliate if you receive negative feedback.[/quote]That's pretty standard. As a seller I don't leave feedback until my buyer is happy and expresses that in feedback. When I'm the buyer, I leave feedback when I get the item and it is as-described.

bread's done
Back