Two Leather iPad Sleeves $2.99 w/FS 1-Day Sale

Rodster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since iPad's are used for games and this is a nice deal I decided to post it unless someone already has then the mods can delete.

http://1saleaday.com/wireless/
verlizon_tablet_sleeve-2pack.jpg

Is this unrelated to games? yes

This is a fantastic deal nonetheless? yes

Thank you OP! But I'm a bit curious as to why they give you two sleeves....oh well.

[quote name='thepik241']Is this unrelated to games? yes

This is a fantastic deal nonetheless? yes

Thank you OP! But I'm a bit curious as to why they give you two sleeves....oh well.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, iPads are being used for games so that's why I posted the deal. Why 2 sleeves? In case you lose one :)

[quote name='thepik241']Thank you OP! But I'm a bit curious as to why they give you two sleeves....oh well.[/QUOTE]

These are 2 for 1 because they've been on clearance for months, apparently Verizon produced an absolute ton of these things.

That said I bought one during the touchpad clearance and use it now for my iPad. It's a great case if you're like me and like to use your iPad caseless around the house, and need some light protection for it when you go out.

[quote name='thepik241']Thank you OP! But I'm a bit curious as to why they give you two sleeves....oh well.[/QUOTE]

Probably because they're cheap and fall apart easy. That said, I'll bit. I've been in the market for a pouch/sleeve for my iPad. Even if they fall apart after 6 months they were at least cheap.

Nice deal I've ordering some items from this place before. I've not had any issues, though shipping takes a little bit of time.

In for the pair, I'll use one for my Touchpad and have a spare.

Nice that was easy, they take PAYPAL as a payment option.

I don't have an iPad yet, but my dad and brother do so I'll either give these to them or save one for when I buy the iPad 3 sooner or later.

Thanks OP.

That is definitely a legit site. I've picked up memory cards and such from them in the past with no issues. This is a great deal. I am only using the front cover on my iPad so having this to put it in is a great option for $3.

In for One, will go great for my new iPad 2.

Now I need a good screen protector and a stylus (sketching) and I'll be set. $3? Hell Yeah!

My order just shipped via UPS. Apparently Verizon wants to get rid of their stock so bad they are willing to take a loss. :lol:

Got mine today. Fits my IPad 3 well. This was areal good deal. Faster shipping than I was expecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my two today too. Pretty good quality for $2.99 shipped. Feels like great leather and the material on the inside feels nice. Fits iPad 3 perfectly.

I have one of these for my HP Touchpad. It's a solid case for transportation means. It's main problem is that it doesn't protect when the tablet is removed, so if you drop it during use, you're screwed. You also can't fit another case over it, then slip it into this leather case, unless you can find one that is super thin.

That said, if you're careful, it still is a great case and for that price, how could u not get one? =D

Got one for my fiancee's iPad 2 (which is for sale @ $400 - 32GB; PM me) a month ago when they were $2 shipped for one. Surprisingly, it's a pretty good quality case. It also has a small pouch on the outside to hold earphones, etc. This site's legit but it takes awhile to ship most of the time (5 - 7 business days after purchase). BTW, it'll fit an iPad 2/3 along with the smart cover & very thin back cover without an issue (forgot which one she uses). Well, a little snug but just barely. I ended up buying another pair for my parent's Touchpads.

Can't complain, they are quality leather sleeves with a small Verizon logo on the front. They did next day shipping for me. Talk about wanting to unload these sleeves. :lol:

[quote name='Darknuke']I have one of these for my HP Touchpad. It's a solid case for transportation means. It's main problem is that it doesn't protect when the tablet is removed, so if you drop it during use, you're screwed. You also can't fit another case over it, then slip it into this leather case, unless you can find one that is super thin.

That said, if you're careful, it still is a great case and for that price, how could u not get one? =D[/QUOTE]

Actually if you flip the sleeve over you can rest the Touchpad on it and use it as a carrying tray. It also grips to the leather so it won't move. ;)

Unfortunately while these fit the 4:3 tablets fine (TouchPad, iPad, etc.), most android tabs are 16:10, and they are too wide for this protector. My Transformer doesn't fit.

My mom's new Kindle Fire fits, although obviously there's a ton of room to spare, but it's still an OK place to throw it when not using it.

bread's done
Back