Two major (easily implemented) suggestions for CAG Marketplace.

fortunado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
I constantly run into these two "issues," ... if they could be fixed or adapted to the current marketplace, I am sure people would use it more.

Problem #1 - Trying to trade with CAGs who haven't signed on recently.

Here's the problem:

1. I click Marketplace > Matches.
2. I click on "# Users" to find out who will trade with me.
3. I find a good match, click Trade on the items, then Submit.
4. I wait a few days and hear nothing.
5. I sign on and check the user's profile only to find out they haven't signed into their account in 6 months.
6. I scowl and cancel the trade.

Here's how to fix it:

1. Simple, cross-reference CAG marketplace searches to only return matches for CAGs who have signed into their account in the last month.

Problem #2 - Inverse game trading or "Who wants this game?"

While CAG is great for finding the games you want, how do I go about finding who wants my games? Seems like an obvious feature. Normally if I wanted to get a game like Red Dead Redemption I would click on matches, click on "# Users" next to RDR, then browse through the users to see who wanted a game I had that would swap me RDR for it.

Here's the problem:

So, what do I do if I have beat RDR and want to get rid of it? What if I just want to see what I can get for it?

Here's what I'd like to see:

It would be nice if I could go into my collection, select RDR, then see who all had it on their wish list (sorted by trade rep still). I could then go through their trade collections and see what I could get for my copy of RDR.

Thanks for listening! Keep up the great work. :applause:

bread's done
Back