Two Worlds 2 49.99 (360/PS3) 39.99 (PC) Free Shipping at Buy.com

[quote name='VaultDweller']great game, bought it for $65 a month ago, and i think it was worth it[/QUOTE]
what are u talkin about man lol it doesnt come out for another 2 weeks...

[quote name='GlassAgate']http://www.amazon.de/TopWare-Entert...S4FW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1294794318&sr=8-5

I'm hoping that the Royal and Premium editions make it to the states.
I don't think that they are region free. Amazon.de will ship, and the
games do have an English option, but I think that the physical content
is still in German.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop is listing the Royal Edition for $100 for both 360 and PS3. No picture up yet and no word if other retailers will carry it. Very odd given that release is less than three weeks away. Actually, Amazon has it for sale as well, but it's a third party vendor, Topware themselves. Unfortunately, there is $9 shipping, but if you're in a Gamestop taxed state and an Amazon non-tax state, it might work out better.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bojay1997']Gamestop is listing the Royal Edition for $100 for both 360 and PS3. No picture up yet and no word if other retailers will carry it. Very odd given that release is less than three weeks away. Actually, Amazon has it for sale as well, but it's a third party vendor, Topware themselves. Unfortunately, there is $9 shipping, but if you're in a Gamestop taxed state and an Amazon non-tax state, it might work out better.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a little worried to pick up this game even at 39.99 due to how fast the previous one fell in price. I think it was 6 bucks at my local half price books just a few months after it came out. PC version of course.

[quote name='Stingercjc']I'm a little worried to pick up this game even at 39.99 due to how fast the previous one fell in price. I think it was 6 bucks at my local half price books just a few months after it came out. PC version of course.[/QUOTE]

From what I gather, the original Two Worlds was a broken mess of code, which would lead to its rapid price decreases at retail; but I believe the sequel is free from those issues, so I would think the price would be stable for longer, though I'm sure the PC version will drop faster than all the others.

bread's done
Back