Two Worlds 2 Game Guide

[quote name='Jason28']Does anyone know where I can find a Two Worlds 2 game guide? I cant find anything online.[/QUOTE]

They Canceled it 2 weeks before the game released

[quote name='Poor2More']They Canceled it 2 weeks before the game released[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. I wonder if they are ever going to release one. Thanks for the info.

errr....WTF. So I found the two worlds 2 guide available on best buy and ordered one. It arrives today, only it's NOT two worlds 2, it's super scribblenauts. (hmm, so that's what they do with their penny guides?) Anyone have experience with best buy customer srvice when they send the wrong item? I'd just go to the store, but I know they don't have the guide in the store...if there's a chance this guide is really available here in the us, then I want it. otherwise I guess I'll just have to go to the store and see if I can get my 19.99 back for this penny guide they sent me....that'll be an adventure. :bomb:

EDIT: OK, just got off the phone w/cust. service. I asked them if they could verify that they actually have this book, and I was told they deffinately have it, and it was probably a mix up in the shipping center. Supposedly they are sending the proper book to me now, and emailing a return postage label to send scribblenauts back to them.

Did anyone else by chance order this book from Best Buy? Just curious if anyone else got the correct book....I have visions of a second super scribblenauts showing up next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my (admittedly, rather limited and biased) experience with BB customer service, I wouldn't be surprised if he got another Super Scribblenauts guide. I don't see the guide on Amazon, and I'd be rather surprised if BB carried it but Amazon didn't. Just my 2 cents.

UPDATE: UPS just dropped off the replacement shipment, and this time it was correct! It is in fact the Two Worlds 2 guide as pictured in the link above. It's the paperback edition from Topware. So, surprisingly, Best Buy has the guide while Amazon does not. (I am not counting the 1 listed on amazon from some other seller that's 79.99...it's the same one Best buy is selling for 19.99)

bread's done
Back