Two Worlds CE X360 $4.99 new at GameCrazy

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']just for those of you that dont know. you can have your gamecrazy check the inventory of the others that are around you. [/quote]

i asked the manager at my gc to do just that, but he said the ce might not be listed as such at the other locations. there are new copies of the non-ce everywhere so i went ahead and just called them all on my own.

I don't really have a GC near me but I do have a few HWV. The nearest GC is 20 minutes away and I think calling would defeat the purpose since some of the employees there are a-holes.

I passed on the regular version of TW for $9.98 at Target but would pick up the CE for $4.99.

Two Worlds is a ripoff at .99, seriously don't buy it. A buddy gave it to me for free under the condition that I had to get all 1000 gamerscore. If I could go back I would never have accepted it.

[quote name='crazy blain']Two Worlds is a ripoff at .99, seriously don't buy it. A buddy gave it to me for free under the condition that I had to get all 1000 gamerscore. If I could go back I would never have accepted it.[/quote]

This game is easily worth $4.99 as a collectors item even if I never play it. I spend more than that on a value meal at a fast food joint.

[quote name='crazy blain']Two Worlds is a ripoff at .99, seriously don't buy it. A buddy gave it to me for free under the condition that I had to get all 1000 gamerscore. If I could go back I would never have accepted it.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that makes the 1k a pain is finding all locations. Which basically means going through and doing tons of side quests until you've explored all the trails on the map, and then riding a horse around the vast open world away from the trails for about 4-8 hours.

[quote name='Dissolve']Text has been fixed (made bigger) with a patch and the console commands make the game run a lot smoother.

Also, SALE IS CONFIRMED (they didn't have the CE version though) THANK YOU SCORCH:

tw.jpg
[/quote]

didn't get the Gameguard you bastard...

Went to Sanatoga, PA Gamecrazy and the cashier told me that all the employees bought them as soon as they hit $4.99.

Someone must have called haha

Wow. I was perusing my local GC, when on the shelf I noticed a sealed CE copy on the shelf marked $69.99. They must had got it in replenishment today (found that out after the fact), cause it wasn't there last week. I told the dude working that I'll take that for 5 bucks.

He said, "I know that the regular version was 5 bucks, but this is the CE!"

I said, "Dude, I just helped you figure which charger goes with that used DS Phat you just sold, and you're gonna doubt me again? That's twice in one night! Ring me up."

So as he scans it, and his jaw is hitting the floor, I throw the $20 bill I had in my hand on the counter in front of him and start singing:

5 dollar

5 dollar Two Worlllllllllllllldssssss.........:lol:

Full disclosure: I know the employee, so no feelings were hurt in the making of this transaction.:cool:

[quote name='Knoxximus']Wow. I was perusing my local GC, when on the shelf I noticed a sealed CE copy on the shelf marked $69.99. They must had got it in replenishment today (found that out after the fact), cause it wasn't there last week. I told the dude working that I'll take that for 5 bucks.

He said, "I know that the regular version was 5 bucks, but this is the CE!"

I said, "Dude, I just helped you figure which charger goes with that used DS Phat you just sold, and you're gonna doubt me again? That's twice in one night! Ring me up."

So as he scans it, and his jaw is hitting the floor, I throw the $20 bill I had in my hand on the counter in front of him and start singing:

5 dollar

5 dollar Two Worlllllllllllllldssssss.........:lol:

Full disclosure: I know the employee, so no feelings were hurt in the making of this transaction.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Where did you buy the game? What state?

got a copy from the redmond, wa location a few days ago, but didn't play it until last night. wow!... this game is just terrible. i actually enjoy a bad game from time to time. for example, i bought bullet witch, and really liked it. but two worlds has to be one of the worst games i've ever played. so crappy.

Got the only CE they had at my local GC. Looks nicer than I thought it would. Employee was trying hard to get me to buy a protection plan. On a $4.99 new game? :lol:
Thanks OP

It is a pretty terrible game, however if you enter a few codes into the console it increases the frame rate by a TON. Makes it actually playable.

[quote name='Nealocus123']It is a pretty terrible game, however if you enter a few codes into the console it increases the frame rate by a TON. Makes it actually playable.[/QUOTE]

wah?

I bought this game as a may need something to go along with the rest of my trades I have going out. The guy at the store seemed very shocked and a bit cranky when I went to buy it.

Where did you get this from? (to the other guy) I thought we sold the last one earlier. Where did it come from? I just said it was on the table.

I got a regular used version for $5.

At first as I played my heart started to sink, even though I was prepared for crap. I decided "I'll give it an hour". And you know what? It's not half bad. It helps to pretend your playing a PS2 game though, then you can get past the not-so-next-gen graphics.

And I think the voice acting is alright, it's the character animations during the cut scenes that ruin it, and the bad dialogue.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']wah?[/QUOTE]

Per my post that NOBODY read on the first page of this thread :

[quote name='Dissolve']You can mess with all the same console commands on the 360 version as on the PC version.

List of commands: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/twoworlds/hints.html

Really the only (and best) command to use is the one that turns the grass off; that significantly boosts fps. Just open the console code menu by holding down LB + RB, then press A. You will see a small text box appear. Now hit X to open up the keyboard menu.

Then simply enter Engine.GrassQ 0 and fps practically double. You'll have to enter all graphics-altering codes every time you boot up the game but it's worth it.

[/QUOTE]

Sorch. Is this deal dead? I found the CE but it rang up $49.99 (maybe $59.99, can't remember exact price).

Might be dead. I found a copy today (reg, not CE) and either the guy was lying (distinct possibility) or it went back up to $30

bread's done
Back