Two Worlds II Royal Edition $18 and Bioshock 2 Special Edition $8 at Gamestop B&M

PatelKing

CAGiversary!
Two Worlds II Royal edition and Bioshock 2 Special Edition have both been converted to used. I purchased 1 of each for each system.

Even better if you are a PUR Pro member:
Two Worlds II Royal: $18 - 10% = $16.20
Bioshock 2 Special: $8 - 10% = $7.20

Some awesome prices I thought. I went to 4 stores total and found at least one of each item at each location. Good luck. I can post a receipt scan but it won't help as it will just show it as a used item and no way of doing inventory search.

i got 2 perfectly sealed with nice slip cover copies of bioshock 2 for ps3 so im a very happy camper. still have like 5 or 6 gamestops to check through. only had time to check one and it was a winner.

Only read the first page so this has probably already been said...

But I doubt many people will find the TWII's, when they originally dropped a while back there was a huge hunt for them. I know personally I got the last one within about a 100m radius from my house at the time. So unless they restocked or redistributed good luck.

I just dropped by my local Gamestop which had one last PC copy and was told the used conversion doesn't apply to PC games, since they don't sell used ones like they do console games. They said that the PC version gets destroyed once it gets removed from the system, which to me is really stupid. Why get no money for it when I am willing to pay the price dictated by them for the console version. Sigh at corporations.........

GS has PC version of Two Worlds II RE for $29.99.

I just ordered... Physical items is what I yearn after anyway!

Tomorrow, going to see if they still have 360 version though.

[quote name='GlassAgate']I already got TW2 RE...and am waiting for the Velvet Edition...
...has anyone found a pre-order for it, yet?[/QUOTE]

Man for a game that gets so-so review they sure know how to throw collector's edition.

Do you know if velvet includes all the collector's edition bonus and gamestop bonus?

bread's done
Back