Two Worlds II Royal Edition (PS3) $49.99 - Gamestop B&M

I ordered the 360 version for $60 a couple months ago. It's one of the nicest special editions I've ever seen, especially for the price.

Paid $60.

Game is OK, special edition is well made EXCEPT for the statue. Total cheap rubbery feeling POS....

[quote name='eau']"No stores with inventory within 100 mile radius." Damnit.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, the store locator does NOT work with this edition. I remember when the Royal edition first dropped to $60, I knew for a fact that there was one behind the counter at a nearby store, but the locator said otherwise. I figured someone must have bought it, but I went along anyway just in case, and yup it was still there, and I bought it. So you need to go look if you want this one.

[quote name='dinovelvet']For some reason, the store locator does NOT work with this edition. I remember when the Royal edition first dropped to $60, I knew for a fact that there was one behind the counter at a nearby store, but the locator said otherwise. I figured someone must have bought it, but I went along anyway just in case, and yup it was still there, and I bought it. So you need to go look if you want this one.[/QUOTE]

Once these harder to find editions start dropping in price they are always hit or miss with the locator. It's always best to just drop by your local store and hope for the best. As I've heard from other posts (and experienced first-hand), NEVER call it in. On the off-chance they have it, especially like when the Royal Edition was $30 at some stores, the employees clean house and buy up every last one as soon as one customer calls it in. They're a bunch of vultures.

Back to the original point, there are a bunch showing for Boston, MA and surrounding area. They've been there for awhile now; I remembering checking these stores when the aforementioned $30 price was a YMMV situation.

was there a LE for the 360? dont even see it listed on GS's site at all.

Actually was personally wondering which verison to get, even if its the regular version. Anyone know if the PS3 or 360 version is the better port? I wonder what the lead sku was. I have the original on 360.. but.. well, thats a total mess =P

bread's done
Back