Two Worlds Two Xbox or PS3 $29.99 w/free shipping

I want to buy the PS3 version but the link says Xbox PS3..... okay in the transaction it says PS3 when I hover over the link it says as stated above.

nice deal to go with the great guide deal. thanks guys! I'll pick this up on Friday if I have any money left(should have made it end Saturday Scott so our checks could at least clear and post ;))

The additional $5 dollar strategy guide is very tempting. Is it the Brady Games strategy guide?

Thanks guys! I picked up two, 1 of them With the guide. Props to southpeak for running this deal. Good jobs guys :)

No PC version, no deal. I think the majority of the people that picked up the guide for $5 were looking to get it for PC.....

Hopefully it is discounted on the next Steam summer or christmas sale.

This is tempting, in addition to the LA NOIRE deal this week at Kmart.:shock: What's this game play like? Is it like Fable at all? What I mean by this is is it a 100% action RPG or do you have to wait for meters to recharge to do another attack?

I just wanna get some idea of what kinda gameplay I'm in for.

[quote name='KiySeph']The additional $5 dollar strategy guide is very tempting. Is it the Brady Games strategy guide?[/QUOTE]

Thought the guide was from the game publisher only?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I didn't like Oblivion at all. I prefer games in third person mode and the third person mode in that game just seemed 'forced'.[/QUOTE]

This. Somehow, holding a sword and shield in first person mode doesn't seem right to me. Probably why I love Dragon Age. Still debating to get this tho.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I didn't like Oblivion at all. I prefer games in third person mode and the third person mode in that game just seemed 'forced'.[/QUOTE]

The third person camera in Oblivion acts really weirdly; in most games, your mouse controls the camera, but in Oblivion, it felt like you were controlling the person, and the camera moved behind it.

This is what 3rd person felt like; it's probably still the same way in other games, but the camera just felt really...bad...in Oblivion.

The combat looks different than Oblivion, too. It looks more like Fable from this clip:

[youtube]7v4m8CoKfoI[/youtube]

[quote name='genfuyung']Isnt this being rereleased with an expansion relatively soon?[/QUOTE]

Where did you read re-release? That would be interesting. I know Oblivion, Fallout 3 and soon Fallout New Vegas (most likely) will get a GOTY edition this fall with all the DLC, but haven't heard of a Two Worlds Two re-release.

Either way $30 is a good price, though I am waiting for the $20 point cause i'm a cheapass.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Where did you read re-release? That would be interesting. I know Oblivion, Fallout 3 and soon Fallout New Vegas (most likely) will get a GOTY edition this fall with all the DLC, but haven't heard of a Two Worlds Two re-release.

Either way $30 is a good price, though I am waiting for the $20 point cause i'm a cheapass.[/QUOTE]

I remember reading on one of the big news sites that an expansion was going to be released (I thinkg it was pirate themed) and it was rumored that it would be packaged with new copies of the game as well as being downloadable.

Guys, how is this game? If I didn't like Two Worlds (360), will I like this one? Also, is the combat really that bad or is it an acquired taste sort of thing? I like games like Monster Hunter, Champions of Norrath, and other hack and slash dungeon crawlers, but I don't like any of the Elder Scrolls games.

This game is absolutely nothing like Oblivion and Two Worlds. For one, it's playable. And better. Way better. Jump on this game, $35 for the game and guide is a steal...

Well, I went ahead and placed my order last night for the PS3 version + guide. I watched some video reviews and honestly the game looks pretty fun. Online co-op with up to 7 players looks like a blast too. Can't wait to play it.

[quote name='SCDallas']dang i've wanted this for a while. I'd buy one if I didn't just spend $120 taking my skank GF out to dinner tonight. :([/QUOTE]

Ex-GF?

Debating on this. Definitely would rather get it from the publisher, but I know the retail version will be $20 before the end of the year and I have a horrible back-log.

To me, this game was miles better than Oblivion. Certainly not as polished, but much more PLAYABLE. I, too, prefer a third person perspective in my hack and slash games and this one just "feels" right. The combat is action oriented. There are special moves that require a small recharge time, but if all you're doing is swinging you sword/axe/mace/whatever, you can do that till the cows come home.

Honestly, I think the developers would have been better off just giving the game a new title. The stigma of the first Two Worlds will probably turn a lot of people off. Hell, it did for me until a friend of mine sang its praises.

I'll chime in on the game. It is good. I don't love it though. I have played the coop multiplayer quite a bit with 2 friends and we enjoy it. I hate using the R2 button to attack though. As for single player, I really need to be in the right mood. I don't like the interface near as much as DA2, but it works. There is a lot of crafting capabilities in this game though if you like that stuff. With a big open map and an OK quest interface I do have a hard time finding out exactly where to go sometimes. Cool that you can be a mage, rogue, and warrior type classes all with a single character.Overall, it is good and worth the money. Haven't encountered any real bugs yet which is nice.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Sweet jesus my ears![/QUOTE]

Lol, exactly what I was thinking. Site loads... speakers explode and birds start screaming.:hot:

Disappointed in how few people have taken advantage of this. $30 for the game and $5 for the guide is a steal. I'm in for one.

[quote name='Mad dog'][quote name='fujimitsu']Sweet jesus my ears![/QUOTE]Lol, exactly what I was thinking. Site loads... speakers explode and birds start screaming.:hot:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. xD

[quote name='daminion']Disappointed in how few people have taken advantage of this. $30 for the game and $5 for the guide is a steal. I'm in for one.[/QUOTE]

I'd jump on it, but I'm looking for the PC version (I wonder how many of us were looking for the PC version), which they themselves can't put on sale due to the fact they another company is handling the PC stuff. :/

Not a good time to buy for me. I just started Demon's Souls. Got the guide for $5 though so when the time comes hopefully it is even cheaper.

I really really want this.. for my PC.

Still tempted to pick up a copy today for a console. Do the console versions have any problems such as low-fps moments, etc? 360 or PS3 version?

[quote name='daminion']Disappointed in how few people have taken advantage of this. $30 for the game and $5 for the guide is a steal. I'm in for one.[/QUOTE]

No PC version, that's why.

So I just got off the phone with Topware and apparetly Southpeak is blowing the distribution for the PC version. There will most likely be lawsuits against Southpeak for this total failure.

I was tempted to take advantage of this but I still have Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga (fantastic game) to finish. When I rented TW2 from GameFly I wasn't really impressed with it but I might give it another shot.

I'm not trying to seem impatient, but will you be sending out email confirmations once the orders ship?

[quote name='bigloser']I'm not trying to seem impatient, but will you be sending out email confirmations once the orders ship?[/QUOTE]

Yea Ive heard nothing...I doubt well get tracking info, hopefully some of us will be getting it this week :roll:

[quote name='genfuyung']I remember reading on one of the big news sites that an expansion was going to be released (I thinkg it was pirate themed) and it was rumored that it would be packaged with new copies of the game as well as being downloadable.[/QUOTE]

Are you thinking of Risen 2?

I haven't received anything yet - no shipping confirmation, no replies. I contacted the the OP, no response. I might file a chargeback with Chase if I don't get anything this week.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I haven't received anything yet - no shipping confirmation, no replies. I contacted the the OP, no response. I might file a chargeback with Chase if I don't get anything this week.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to wonder if I want to do the same. They really should have at least shipped the game out by now. I'm also a little surprised how they charged before they even shipped it out,I never seen anyone do that before. And what the hell is up with no tracking number? Something else I have never seen a company do...

bread's done
Back