TwoSmiles 10% off GameStop cards. Today only

This fucking site again. All they did was give me issues the last time I tried their "deals". I couldn't even contact them (as they have no contact information) about a refund. My order wouldn't print or show up on the site, eventually I got it to work after a week (I assumed they fixed it).

I even called HP about it and most of the staff didn't even know TwoSmiles existed.

Anyways, do not waste your time with this site and avoid it at all cost.

It took a bit, probably due to server issues, but it worked fine with the Black Friday code.  Today is TRU 10% off with 9thday.  What were 1st-7th days?

10% off gift cards isn't bad, if you don't have other discounts to elsewhere.  Can be used like a regular gift card to buy like Amazon gift cards, etc., if you don't want a TRU card.

I got mine to print no problem when they had the 20% off during black friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
It keeps giving an error when trying to check out today.  Credit card is not getting charge, though, so it's not costing anything to keep trying. :lol:

Okay, figured it out now.  It blocks GCs over $50 and fails the transaction.  The 10% off code works just fine on $50 GCs to TRU, though. :)

bread's done
Back