TwoSmiles.com 15% off Gift Cards with SUMMER15 code Aug. 8-10 (No GameStop)

donny2112

CAGiversary!
https://www.twosmiles.com/

To enjoy the discount, use this code during checkout:

SUMMER15
The code is valid for: GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Kohl's
Terms and conditions apply. Valid from 5PM on August 8th, 2014 until 5PM on August 10th, 2014 while supplies last.
GameStop was taken off from the last one possibly from all the gift card exchanges going on there. Toys R Us still allows buying gift cards with gift cards, though. Or you can just use the gift card for regular merchandise, including video games, where you buy it from. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got more than enough credit last time. (Well not really, but I just can't afford to pump any more money into it even if it's a good investment.)

This is a better deal than Target's, so it's good that I waited. (Albeit I saved like only a buck, but still)

Is there any gift cards that toys r us sells that can be routed back to amazon somehow? Like how walmart gc's work at sams who sells amazon cards.

Is there any gift cards that toys r us sells that can be routed back to amazon somehow? Like how walmart gc's work at sams who sells amazon cards.
I have used Toys R Us gift cards for Amazon Kindle gift cards in the past and it adds the balance of the card to your Amazon account where you can then use it on anything at Amazon.com. It should be as simple and straightforward as doing the same thing at Walmart or GameStop.

They should sell the Amazon Kindle gift cards in the same place as the iTunes cards, Google Play, Steam Wallet, PSN, Xbox Gift Cards, etc. In my local store, they have them right at the Electronics section.

I have used Toys R Us gift cards for Amazon Kindle gift cards in the past and it adds the balance of the card to your Amazon account where you can then use it on anything at Amazon.com. It should be as simple and straightforward as doing the same thing at Walmart or GameStop.

They should sell the Amazon Kindle gift cards in the same place as the iTunes cards, Google Play, Steam Wallet, PSN, Xbox Gift Cards, etc. In my local store, they have them right at the Electronics section.
I am going to try this later, thanks.

I wish toys r us has bigger denominations. 

I was going to do a big purchase off Amazon anyways so 15% off helps but it's going to be weird buying kindle GCs. 

Some dick denied me this morning said gift cards can't be purchased with a gift card. Apparently he was the "acting manager" at the time and I had to head to work so I didn't bother pushing to hard about it. I mean either way even if I don't get the Kindle GCs I'll just buy the white destiny PS4 and get 15% off that.

I was only trying to buy $20 PSN card to test the waters. -_-

Some dick denied me this morning said gift cards can't be purchased with a gift card. Apparently he was the "acting manager" at the time and I had to head to work so I didn't bother pushing to hard about it. I mean either way even if I don't get the Kindle GCs I'll just buy the white destiny PS4 and get 15% off that.

I was only trying to buy $20 PSN card to test the waters. -_-
Weird, I do this all the time at my Toys R Us. I go in with a bunch of TRU gift cards and walk out with Amazon GC's $100's at a time. Maybe try another store or with someone else at the register.

I'll stop by after work and hopefully they'll change shifts by then. 

I think $100 GC purchase is the limit before they need a manager override right? 

Most places won't allow you to buy gift cards with gift cards because of fraud reasons. In the past people would buy gift cards with a stolen credit card and then buy a gift card with the gift card that was purchased with a stolen credit card.

bread's done
Back