U413.com

Andami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It's free, so I guess I should post this here. There's this site called U413 and it is all powered by command prompts. The catch is you need a promotional code to get in. They won't be giving anymore out EVER!, unless you donate to the site, and I have a few that someone else gave me. Here they are, but don't type in the Invite Code part, just input the numbers/letters:

*All Taken*

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the command to input the code? It says invalid command when I try one.

Edit: Never mind, I guess the code I was trying to use was actually used. I ended up using B5C024153903EDAA, thanks for the code and I must say this site is awesome.

Yeah, it was confusing for me at first too :S

Anyway, just type help into the command bar to get a page with all of the commands.

i wish people would post it when they took a code =( but it takes a couple of minutes to learn but :D thanks a lot for the code OP! 55AA85FA28B89E31 taken

I typed the codes n i got a command unknown for all of em...only 5 ppl viewed dis so iono how all da codes has been used up..pls pm me a code op...much appreciated

[quote name='demonOda']I typed the codes n i got a command unknown for all of em...only 5 ppl viewed dis so iono how all da codes has been used up..pls pm me a code op...much appreciated[/QUOTE]
It says 76 views. At the top of the page ;)

Actually, here's two more. I must have missed them when I copy and pasted lol

*All Taken*

[quote name='GenPirate']I wonder if anyone got that last one.[/QUOTE]
We won't know until someone posts saying it's taken by them or someone else. While common courtesy is nice, I don't really care if they appreciate my post verbally or not. These codes have to be gone by 12 AM anyway, so that's less than 45 minutes, and PMing may have taken too long, then the codes would have expired and nobody would have gotten to use them. ;)

Well the only way to get codes now is to post a worthwhile link on that site or pay 20 bucks for an invite.

i found more for CAG! ;)

USED

post which one u used and if they r all used and i'll post more.

Time2Play, you're my hero. Used 0EABDF2A3FE3CE15.

I appreciate all the effort, everyone. :)

What exactly is the point of this site?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Time2Play, you're my hero. Used 0EABDF2A3FE3CE15.

I appreciate all the effort, everyone. :)

What exactly is the point of this site?[/QUOTE]

It's a warez type site, but simple minded spammers will have trouble accessing it because it requires an invite so it's better than other sites like it that are public.

[quote name='GenPirate']It's a warez type site, but simple minded spammers will have trouble accessing it because it requires an invite so it's better than other sites like it that are public.[/QUOTE]
And on top of that you actually need a brain to access the forums, which many trolls and spammers do not have. ;)

here's more!

EXPIRED

post which one u used, and only post 'they r all used' if u actually checked them all lol!
i'll delete the ones used.

all invites will expire friday night at midnight pacific time and after that they will be $20 a piece to purchase from the site.

[quote name='time2play']i found more for CAG! ;)

USED

post which one u used and if they r all used and i'll post more.[/QUOTE]

I used 1D98237215C0200C, thanks!

I probably should not have registered using the same username on both sites, now people will know some weird shit about me.

i just read that all invites will expire friday night at midnight pacific time and after that they be $20 a piece to purchase from the site.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']there more i see about this site on the google the more i wish i didn't make an account lol[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by that? What's so wrong with the site...

lol, i got banned for 24 hours, doesn't stop me though. ;) don't type 'f**k you'.

type 'pi' or '3.14' or 'cls'

Invites are now dead, unused ones will not work anymore. If you still want one it will cost you either way because we now have to earn or pay for them. Also if you don't login for a few months your account will get deleted on u413.com

Haha. I time2play's post, tried out pi. That was cool. Then I typed 'F*ck you', it told me 'No, F*ck you'. So I typed 'lol', and got banned. =D

I posted a link on u413.com but I need it to get rated, if you are interested in checking out my link that I posted send me a PM and maybe I can earn some invites to give back to the community.

So what is this site exactly? Why do I care?

It's just a command prompt. I mean, it's pretty neat but I don't see why I'd pay to use it.

bread's done
Back