UbiWorkshop 15% off (Eastern US & Canada) until Friday

ZeroUnderOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Source

"Hurricane Sandy is lame! Since so many of you on the Eastern sides of the US and Canada won't be able to get your copies of AC3 because of the storm, we're giving a 15% discount on any order from UbiWorkshop made before Friday, November 2.
Just enter the following under “REDEEM A GIFT CERTIFICATE OR COUPON” to receive your discount: 20121030SANDY
(Note: this offer is only available in the following United States: MS, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, TN, KY, LA, WV, VA, DE, MD, NY, NJ, PA, MN, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH and ME and in the following Canadian Provinces: New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edwards Island and Québec)"

http://www.ubiworkshop.com/

Notable ~> Assassin's Creed III UbiWorkshop edition for $85 shipped
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the US should be prepared for customs/duty fees. They are shipping from Canada using UPS, and they charge fees on virtually all international packages regardless of value.

is there a way to cancel your order? I placed one yesterday not knowing about this coupon. For some reason I can't log in with the password I chose when I created my account.

Coupon is expired it expired on Friday, but you should be able to cancel order just email their customer support its on the website and you should get refund. Also make sure you are logging into the store not the website, they have different logins its a bit confusing.

mine was updated to awaiting shipment today as well, whats funny is that the email says payment method"paypal" i didnt pay thru paypal but w/e

What is the 60 minutes of extra PS3 stuff? Is this just future DLC on the disc? I really wanted to get this for WiiU to have something to play, support Ubi, and let Nintendo know that M games will work on the platform. Now I'm not sure...

[quote name='soonersfan60']What is the 60 minutes of extra PS3 stuff? Is this just future DLC on the disc? I really wanted to get this for WiiU to have something to play, support Ubi, and let Nintendo know that M games will work on the platform. Now I'm not sure...[/QUOTE]

it is something called the "Benedict Arnold" DLC exclusive to PS3 adds 1hr of gameplay for 4 extra missions

[quote name='pwnthee']Also got the "awaiting shipment" email. Yay.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I get the game officially releases today, but I figured they have them shipped earlier since it's their own game.:whistle2:/

My encyclopedia from my old order will be here tomorrow though.

eurogamerhfw9a6.jpg

Ubisoft plans to release every console game in the Assassin's Creed series in one big box, a new retail listing suggests.
The Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition includes Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and the newly-released Assassin's Creed 3.
Every DLC add-on is bundled in (the missing chapters from AC2, ACB's Leonardo expansion, ACR's extra block puzzles plus every multiplayer pack).
Presumably the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass is also be thrown in to cover that game's DLC - not due until next year.
Ubisoft is yet to announce the pack, let alone a release date, price or launch platforms. Its existence emerged via the ever-reliable Amazon France (thanks, AC.ru).-http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-06-assassins-creed-anthology-includes-5-games-dlc
:bs:

Speak of the devil, I just got an email less than an hour ago for the shipment confirmation.

Kinda ridiculous that it took over a week to ship though.:whistle2:?

[quote name='Vinny']Speak of the devil, I just got an email less than an hour ago for the shipment confirmation.

Kinda ridiculous that it took over a week to ship though.:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

^ This.

I'm assuming they are a small time operation but 10 days is still unacceptable. Even more so if it arrives damaged.

My copy arrived, they expedited the shipping. i think they are doing that with all the orders. The box inside was a little punched, but not bad and game and books were all fine. Thing to note is the cover is multilingual but the game does play in English.

[quote name='bfett9']My copy arrived, they expedited the shipping. i think they are doing that with all the orders. The box inside was a little punched, but not bad and game and books were all fine. Thing to note is the cover is multilingual but the game does play in English.[/QUOTE]
Mine arrived today also, came in pretty good condition. The encyclopedia is just amazing, now I know why the 1st edition was sold out so quick. The comic book ain't bad either, overall good price for $85.

I just got mine and wow, I wasn't expecting a fancy box or anything, but I figured they'd use something better than a cereal box. The box is falling apart, items inside are fine.

bread's done
Back