UFC: 104 Lesner vs. Carwin

iAlCaPwn

CAG Veteran
My prediction is that there is gonna be a crazy knockout. I think this is gonna be lesner's biggest challenge because he hasn't really fought anyone his size. Carwin and Lesner are basically the same size and they both have a college wrestling background.

Either way i cant wait for the fight.

What are your predictions???

[quote name='JJSP']LesnAr.

Carwin's facing Velasquez at UFC 104.[/QUOTE]

i swear there were rumors of them at 104

[quote name='JJSP']Lesnar went almost 8 months between the Couture and Mir fights. I doubt he'll go three this time.[/QUOTE]
yea good point.

Lesnar only went 8 months between fights because of Frank Mir's injury. The bout was originally slated for UFC 98. That would have been 6 months, which is the longest he's gone between fights in the UFC. That, and he only went 3 months between his win over Herring and his title victory over Couture.

Also, we have an MMA thread. :)

This is why I think Lesnar's next opponent HAS to be Fedor. If Carwin and Velasquez don't fight until late October, no way in hell will either of them be fighting Lesnar in December (which is when people speculated for Lesnar's next fight). Fedor has his last Affliction fight (unless he re-signs) on August 1st. This would be perfect timing for both of them to clash in December and give us an amazing Christmas present :)

Oh, and yeah...we have an MMA thread.

bread's done
Back