Feedback
168 (100%)
UFC 141 HD or SD for Free on XBOX LIVE

Ufc 141 free on xbox live dashboard no beta required

1.) Download the UFC app on Xbox live Marketplace

2) Click purchase UFC 141 Lesnar vs. Overeem

3) total is $0

4) Confirm purchase and now you have 141 for next week

Saw this on slickdeals, thanks antonio123!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason it says I can't purchase it right now and come back the day of the fights. Hmmm. I'll try again.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']Sold out indeed. If it's free I don't see why you need to use a CC...[/QUOTE]

I just wish you didn't have to order it through the app, it's not like I carry an Xbox on my back all day -___-

By the time I got back, it was already sold out :(

I hope no one sees this bump and gets their hopes up, but the event is tonight and I just wanted to remind people to be on the look out for more slots that will said they'll give away.
Should be sometime today; I've been refreshing a couple different sites for a while now.

^true! They haven't updated their twitter page, probably because they are trying to get it fixed before the PPV starts in about 45 minutes. Hope at least some of us get in on time.

Ive been at the purchase page trying to purchase over and over for almost a half hour...i think im gonna give up and find something better to do with my friday night

[quote name='mnuttster']Ive been at the purchase page trying to purchase over and over for almost a half hour...i think im gonna give up and find something better to do with my friday night[/QUOTE]

That's much further than a lot of people are getting.
I'd have quit long ago if I had anything better to do. There are a number of outlets to see this event live, but I'd like to see it officially if I can.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']I can't even get it to load[/QUOTE]

me either. got it to load earlier but had the same message as before about the tickets being all gone and some being released sooner to the event. I shouldn't have quit from the app because now I can't even load the app.

That's pathetic. I'm not even mad that I couldn't get one, I'm mad that I couldn't connect for an opportunity to get one. That's all it is, is pathetic. Xbox needs to get their shit together...

thats bullshit cause when it was first announced i had a purchase error then kicked me out cant get back in since and they all gone fuck this appp

Get a bunch of people to feverishly refresh the app.
Say you're "working on it" and to keep trying, ensuring that people keep the hype up.
When things reach a head, say you're "sold out".
Bathe in the hate/publicity/small percentage of people buying the ppv.

That's pretty much their strategy. It's worth all the ire just to have a few people buy the pay-per-view off this debacle. It seems like the opposite thing to do in this situation, but people are stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just great, I've been set up for this (with purchase confirmation)since 12/20, and now I can't even connect. I put in my picks earlier today without a single problem.

From Xbox.com:

UFC® on Xbox LIVE is currently unavailable.
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
UFC® on Xbox LIVE
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience To learn more, please visit our Service Status page.

Epic fail first impressions means a lot with things like this and will be meh in the future if i think about going through xbox live for ufc fight. I rather trust pc or cable company.

Unfortunately we are still working to resolve the technical issues and we apologize for the delay. Please make alternative plans to watch UFC141 through your PC or your cable provider. epic fail with this app lol

bread's done
Back