UFC Udisputed 09 - Xbox 360 - $39.99 at Amazon.com

Its definitely worth $40 if you're a MMA fan. I bought it from Newegg.com a week or so after it came out and am still playing it.

[quote name='dipset121']great game its a must bye if you are a mma fan[/QUOTE]

Your verbage makes it sound like you must pass it up (bye) instead of buying it. ;)

Ugh... I picked this up full retail when it came out. Played about 10 matches, then put it down when FN Round 4 came out. I'm still going to play it, but I could have saved $20. >(

Good game, but man does my ground game suck.

I got this during the B2G1 at Target a month ago, played it for a few hours and I haven't touched it since. I love fighting games but this just didn't do it for me. The laggy online plus quitters when you do get a decent match did it in.

Just received my order from Amazon. The disc was loose in the packaging so I opened it and the disc was scratched/scuffed up. Dammit. Emailed Amazon about it, hopefully they can give me some credit back if not I'll return it.

Wow, received an email reply like 2 hour later. They usually take like 1-2 days. They refunded me 20% off the price so the game really only cost me like $29.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back