UFC Undisputed 2010 (360/PS3) $31.99 AC at GameStop

JamesMc

CAG Newbie
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! was going to purchase today on ebay with buy.com, this is a better deal. Note to others, if you plan on playing online, used copies might not come with dlc.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Any idea when this deal expires?[/QUOTE]

Well the coupon code GS30 expires today at 11:59PM in your time zone.

[quote name='finstersucks']thanks! was going to purchase today on ebay with buy.com, this is a better deal. Note to others, if you plan on playing online, used copies might not come with dlc.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, the online portion is broken and lags like a motherfucker anyways

If you intend on buying it used.. use promo code "25USED" + "SAVER" + EDGE discount for about $9.50 off with free shipping. Came out to be $20.24 + tax for me! :)

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Just realized something. Is this the game that comes with a code that you need for online play?[/QUOTE]

yes...its located on the back of the instruction manual..so if u buy it used and it dosent have the book u have to pay 400msp to play online...lame...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n4styn4t3']Just realized something. Is this the game that comes with a code that you need for online play?[/QUOTE]

Yep so if your buying it used most likely you'll be paying $5 to play online. normally i'm not against them charging like this but this game isn't worth the $5 to play online if you happen to buy it used.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Doesn't matter, the online portion is broken and lags like a motherfucker anyways[/QUOTE]

I agree that the servers really suck when trying to find a fight (although they were smooth for me today for whatever reason, and I played about 6 fights in a row with no problems), but people need to do some reading before bitching about lag. The matches connect peer to peer, so any lag you get is between you and your opponent. Not defending THQ because by charging $5 to play online, you'd think they could afford some dedicated servers, but as it is now, actual LAG is not their fault.

Also, buying it now for this price (even used with the $5 online fee) is the smartest thing you could do. It took them about a month to patch the game to make it more fair and less buggy. Playing online ranked is still full of asshats (but what game isn't) who spam takedowns, reversals, subs, etc. but the game can be incredibly fun with legit opponents. On that note, like any thread on this game, I invite any new owners of the Xbox 360 version to check out our online league. Because of the problems and waiting on the patch, we're really just getting started, but anybody is more than welcome to join for some fun, competitive fights.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260073

$21.66 shipped for me (25USED + Saver + Edge), awesome deal! I wasn't planning on getting it, but I can't refuse for that price. Thanks OP!

I was curious and never played last year's version, so for 21.50 total I couldn't resist. I never play online either, so no code won't affect me.

Thanks OP!

Wow, great price. I love the game but might get rid of mine soon just because of my backlog. Played it again last night for that reason and could barely put it down in time for the Decision.

I've heard mixed reviews on this game from my friends... I had UFC 2009 and thought it was average and my friends tell me that 2010 isn't really that much different. I think I'll have to pass... A good deal nonetheless for a game that just recently came out.

I dont really care about the online as others said it lags like a mf'er. I played it at my friends. I just got rid of 09 when 10 was about to come out so I waited for it. Glad I did. picked up a used copy for 24 shipped

I had the used game for PS3 in my wish list.. It showed up as OOS on the game page but in stock on my wish list. Got it for $16 shipped after saver, edge, and $10 coupon... And to my surprise when I got to checkout it said I had like 8 gift cards with a couple bucks each still unused in their system (probably from tax refunds)... So all said and done I got it with nothing out of pocket, despite supposedly being out of stock. Sweet!

Been waiting for this to be sub $30 for a while. Loved 09 but didn't play online that much, so this is a great deal for me. Thanks OP.

If anyone is on the fence with this game trust me get it! It's way better than UFC 09.

I recommend getting it for PS3 because you get a lot of extra stuff like exclusive fighters and 5 great full length fights.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I had the used game for PS3 in my wish list.. It showed up as OOS on the game page but in stock on my wish list. Got it for $16 shipped after saver, edge, and $10 coupon... And to my surprise when I got to checkout it said I had like 8 gift cards with a couple bucks each still unused in their system (probably from tax refunds)... So all said and done I got it with nothing out of pocket, despite supposedly being out of stock. Sweet!

Been waiting for this to be sub $30 for a while. Loved 09 but didn't play online that much, so this is a great deal for me. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up! picked one up now in my wish list, canceling new copy order from early today.

BTW, love your avatar. fuck Lebron

[quote name='GlassAgate']If I skip the 2009 version, and just get this version, am I missing
anything?[/QUOTE]
Not really. Like most sports games, 10 is just an updated & improved version of 09. There is a learning curve with this game, but if you're going to start learning now, might as well start with the better game. Though if you are planning to go back and play 09, it will feel lacking. So I'd suggest start with 09 if you want to get anything out of that one, or just skip 09 altogether.

I honestly preferred 2009, KO's just came too easy in 2010. Though, the roster for the Heavyweights in 2010 is by far superior. Regardless, both career modes kinda blow, character customization is pretty weak.

so as of now it is unavailable online for 360. Guess Im gonna wait and see if it comes back in stock or i will just spend credit on something I will probably play more than once!

Paid with credit and got my Tax refunded so $20.25 for a game that has been out about a month. Don't care for the online as I think this will be a game to play with friends on one screen. Thanks OP!

I know several people in here have mentioned not caring about the online part of the game, but I do want to mention that it has one really cool feature of online fight camps, where you can train and actually earn points for your career fighter.

Also, when you're in a camp, it tracks your online fights and gives your camp points which affect its placement on the leaderboard. Like any competitive online game, the top of the leaderboards are filled with cheaters, but it's still a pretty cool feature to have. We do have a CAG camp, so if anyone wants to join, just let me know and I can send you an invite.

And like I mentioned before, there's the league we've got going. Click the CAGFC flag in my sig for more info.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I agree that the servers really suck when trying to find a fight (although they were smooth for me today for whatever reason, and I played about 6 fights in a row with no problems), but people need to do some reading before bitching about lag. The matches connect peer to peer, so any lag you get is between you and your opponent. Not defending THQ because by charging $5 to play online, you'd think they could afford some dedicated servers, but as it is now, actual LAG is not their fault.

Also, buying it now for this price (even used with the $5 online fee) is the smartest thing you could do. It took them about a month to patch the game to make it more fair and less buggy. Playing online ranked is still full of asshats (but what game isn't) who spam takedowns, reversals, subs, etc. but the game can be incredibly fun with legit opponents. On that note, like any thread on this game, I invite any new owners of the Xbox 360 version to check out our online league. Because of the problems and waiting on the patch, we're really just getting started, but anybody is more than welcome to join for some fun, competitive fights.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260073[/QUOTE]

Definitely not all the user's fault for the lag. I've played on both PS3 and 360, and although the 360 gets the better online experience due to XBL connectivity, they still suck compared to what's out there today (in terms of sports games and not MW2). They had a lot of great things planned for the game, especially the fight camps and what not, but it completely blows online. Matchmaking is a joke, and hosts take advantage of the host connection by spamming takedowns and reversals and what not (as you mentioned).

I paid $40, don't regret the purchase at all because it is fun if you have buddies and what not. However, the single player and campaign mode can get a little stale after a while. Online totally sucks IMO, you would give up like most people after a certain number of tries and frustration ;)

bread's done
Back