UFC undisputed out today!

thashadow911

CAGiversary!
I just went into my local game craze in upstate NY and they have UFC Undisputed out early. Let me know if my fellow cags has some luck finding it.

[quote name='thashadow911']I just went into my local game craze in upstate NY and they have UFC Undisputed out early. Let me know if my fellow cags has some luck finding it.[/QUOTE]

so today is May 19th.....

*checks calender*

nope still gotta wait

Already got my copy this afternoon. All you Brooklyn/Bed-Stuy CAGS, hit up Graham Ave. and they have at all the mom & pop videogame stores!

I guess a deal is in the eye of the beholder. IMO this qualifies as a deal, until (obviously) Tuesday. I was happy to see this thread created in the deal section, because I rarely have time to browse every other forum here. I was bummed that it is pretty ymmv, but im sure it will help others find it early.

Any word on where to look around the Twin Cities area?

this game has been in my near by shop for about a week now. to bad i have no interest in this, instead i await bionic commando.

[quote name='wowzors']No such luck for me in Naperville, Illinois. ahh well, it wasn't meant to be this soon.[/QUOTE]

thnx for checking for me

Sucks working at a game store.. had to work the past few days with about 80 copies of the game sitting by my foot with no chance of playing it until Tuesday. Balls.

[quote name='Scorch']Sucks working at a game store.. had to work the past few days with about 80 copies of the game sitting by my foot with no chance of playing it until Tuesday. Balls.[/QUOTE]

When I worked at EB as a young lad, my manager would let us take home street dated games early as long as we paid in full on the pre-order. Then on the day of release, he'd ring up the pick up then. I remember playing stuff like two weeks before it was supposed to come out.

It seemed like such a simple thing, I figured everyone did it, but I guess he was just a cool guy!

[quote name='help1']IS it any good?[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly so! The demo is great and it's getting good reviews. It's a little deep and overwhelming at first but definitely great once you get a handle on it

bread's done
Back