Ugh, virus help!!!

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I got some virus on my computer and I know nothing about computers! Ideal situation right? Anyone know where I can get something to "clean" it or something?

Unplug your computer and toss it out the window.

If you don't have the common sense or knowledge to punch "virus scanner" into Google, you don't need to be clogging up the internet's tubes.

Before you punch anything into google, I'd check the ball bearings on your cooling fan. Also, when's the last time you had your RAM conditioned?

Getting at the bottom of this virus could take weeks. This feels like an episode of House already.

I personally prefer AntiVir over AVG, but that's just my personal preference.

Any one of those free anti-virus is better than nothing, and yeah install Spybot that was already linked, run those and you should be fine depending on how nasty of a virus that's installed.

I hear viruses are actually heavily polarized. If you have a strong enough magnet, you can put it near your hard drive, and it'll suck those nasty viruses right up.

once the shit gets on your computer, all bets are off, get a friend to wipe your machine and reinstall, then install all that antivirus stuff before you get infected.

bread's done
Back