Ultimate Avengers w/ Kmart Exclusive Hulk Minimate B&M 8/8/06

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Didn't see this posted so delete if repost but even though the AD shows "Low Price". This may be the more popular deal since the only other bonus exclusive is the Comic Bonus disk at Target and trading cards at BB. Minimates can be collectible and worth some money and the packaging of the figure and disk look cool so I'm going for this version(even though it could be 19.99).

**By the way anyone know how many comics will be on he Target disk and if they are the Ultimates? Also how they may be presented on the disk?

Picture or scan of the minimate?

I think I'm going with the one deal that was both movies for $18... that's decent enough.

[quote name='Roufuss']I think I'm going with the one deal that was both movies for $18... that's decent enough.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Where's this? I just picked up the first one at Wal-Mart last night for like $14, so it sounds like I'm missing out on a deal...

[quote name='PRMega']Wait, what? Where's this? I just picked up the first one at Wal-Mart last night for like $14, so it sounds like I'm missing out on a deal...[/quote]

Circuit City is doing this. I'm probably going with this one as well, seeing as how I don't have the first one.

[quote name='TheWallsAround']Circuit City is doing this. I'm probably going with this one as well, seeing as how I don't have the first one.[/quote]
Ditto. I'll probably snag the ad and go PM it at Best Buy so I can get my points.

Reposting my post from the Target thread incase this might change your mind about the Target exclusive:

Ultimate Avengers 2 comes with a disk that has comics on it not a comic. Any idea if it's the comic the Ultimates, and which issues and how it may be presented?

****Now that I look closer on the insert I have it shows as a CD-ROM of Digital Comics. It also has 2 mini pictures on the disk of 2 comic covers. Since I am a comic nerd and have almost evrything that has come out in the last 10 years I recognize what the comics are......

Strange: Dr. Strange mini series from 2005
Iron Man: could be Ultimate or Invincible not sure

[quote name='TheWallsAround']Circuit City is doing this. I'm probably going with this one as well, seeing as how I don't have the first one.[/QUOTE]

Well, it took me a little bit while the cashier tried to figure out how to *not* charge me $28 for the two movies, but in the end I walked out with both for $19.71, and promptly returned the copy I originally bought at Wal-Mart for a refund of $15.01. Thanks for the heads up on that deal :)

bread's done
Back