Ultimate Badass Characters/Actors/Scenes

WAJedi

Banned
In your guys' opinion who are some of the ultimate badasses. I am looking for movies mostly, not games. The reason I am doing this is because my friends and I have this debate a couple of times a week about badasses. Also some badass scenes are fine too

Badass Actors:
Sam Jackson
Sean Connery

Badass Characters:
Darth Vader
The Terminator
The Boondock Saints (Connor, Murphy, and especially Il Duce)

Some of my favorite badass scenes are when Sean Connery throws the knife at the guy in The Rock, and when Thomas Jane says "God's gonna sit this one out" in The Punisher. There are several more that I can't really think of now, or am just too lazy to type, but I might post some more later.

I used to play this online card game that he played too. Literally every day he would have several new trading threads that no one ever bothered to struggle their way through.

[quote name='WAJedi']I'm gonna edit to make it more comprehendable. I dont want to be the next Slidecage.[/quote]:rofl:

:shock: Wait. If you would be the next slidecage, does that mean that the real slidecage is dead? :?

As bad as Slidecage is, I wouldn't wish death upon anyone...except maybe people who pirated Halo 2. Also, I think my humping Storm Trooper deserves an honorable mention.

[quote name='WAJedi']I used to play this online card game that he played too. Literally every day he would have several new trading threads that no one ever bothered to struggle their way through.[/quote]

I'm not surprised,

well I'll give you for actors:
Bruce Lee
Samuel Jackson
Sean Connery

Badass Characters:
That Guy from American Psycho (maybe if the new batman is good I'll change my vote to Christian Bale himself)
Darth Vader

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WAJedi']I'm gonna edit to make it more comprehendable. I dont want to be the next Slidecage.[/quote]

:rofl:

F*** his cat :twisted:[/quote]

:whistle2:$ dc will hear ....

Forgot one of my favorites...Television characters are now eligible to be listed as well because I want to get this one in.

Vic Mackey from the Shield

Anyone who puts someone's face on an electric stove has got to be considered a badass.

Not very organized, but what can you do?

Wolverine
The Crow
Batman
Leon - The Professional
Neo - The Matrix
Ash - Evil Dead
John Preston - Equilibrium
Alex - Clockwork Orange
Daria
Reese - Malcom in the Middle
Randal - Clerks
Peter Gibbons - Office Space
Jules - Pulp Fiction
Lester Burnham - American Beauty
Keyser Soze - Usual Suspects
John Doe - Se7en
Patric Bateman - American Psycho
The Saints - Boondock Saints
Cartman - South Park
Alucard - Hellsing
El Mariachi - Desperado
Vic Mackey - The Shield
Mickey and Mallory - Natural Born Killers
Aragorn - LOTR
Vash the Stampede - Trigun
The Bride - Kill Bill
Mr. Blonde - Reservoir Dogs

Clint Eastwood
Jet Li
Samuel L. Jackson

[quote name='WAJedi']The Boondock Saints (Connor, Murphy, and especially Il Duce)[/quote]

:notworth: Awesome choice.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WAJedi']I'm gonna edit to make it more comprehendable. I dont want to be the next Slidecage.[/quote]

:whistle2:$ dc will hear ....[/quote]

:?: I already posted that in the ohh my poor cat died forum :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WAJedi']I'm gonna edit to make it more comprehendable. I dont want to be the next Slidecage.[/quote]

:whistle2:$ dc will hear ....[/quote]

:?: I already posted that in the ohh my poor cat died forum :twisted:[/quote]

:lol:

Movie: Die Hard
Character: John McClain (might be misspelled)
Scene: Freaking removing shards of glass from his feet over the bathroom sink!

Mickey and Mallory Knox from Natural Born Killers are badasses. Tyler Durden of Fight Club is a badass. Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China is also a badass.

[quote name='zewone']Badass Actors:
Badass Characters:
Bill the Butcher (Gangs of New York)
[/quote]

Agreed. One of the greatest movie characters ever, i think.

And, as zionoverfire sort of said, Christian Bale is great.

Equilibrium anyone? 8)

I'd add Denzel Washington's character in Training Day. Just finished watching the movie, and that guy is a fucking crazy cop.

Well I was gonna bust out my list but realzied that this kind of limits it to movies/TV series that haven't been mentioned, that said here goes:

Characters:
Brandon Heat (fr: Gungrave)
Maximus (fr: Gladiator)
Blade (fr: Blade)
Whistler (fr: Blade)
The Delta Force snipers (fr: Black awk Down)
Hajime Saito (fr: Ruroni Kenshin)
Aoshi Shinomori (fr: Ruroni Kenshin)
Bender (fr: Futurama)
Vassili Zaitsev (fr: Enemy at the Gates)
Spike Spiegel (fr: Cowboy Bebop)
Vicious (fr: Cowboy Bebop)
John Preston (fr: Equilibrium)
Roy Fokker (fr: Robotech)
Heero Yuy (fr: Gundam Wing)
D (fr: Vampire hunter D)
Chen Zhen (fr: Fist of Legend)
Creasy (fr: Man on fire)
Indiana Jones (fr: der...)

I'll do more later on....

Parker and Longbaugh- Way of the Gun
Tony Montana- Scarface
Chucky- Child's Play series
Captain Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce- MASH

Indiana Jones when he shoots the guy who is twirling the sword at him. He is doing all these fancy moves, then bang...HE DEAD.

Agreed with Spike Spiegel.

Isamu Dyson - Macross Plus.

Morpheus is a badder-ass than Neo, I'd say.

And by extension, Lawrence Fishburne.

Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China is also a badass.

Excellent choice. Might I extend that Kurt Russel nod on to Snake Plisskin as well.

and I can't believe nobody has mentioned - Chow Yun Fat: in any movie where he wields a weapon.

As for bad-ass scenes, it's hard to beat both Jack's and Tyler's "losing" fights in Fight Club. Both are simply amazing. Never has getting the shit kicked out of you made you look more like a man.

[quote name='Ledhed']As for bad-ass scenes, it's hard to beat both Jack's and Tyler's "losing" fights in Fight Club. Both are simply amazing. Never has getting the shit kicked out of you made you look more like a man.[/quote]

The best single moment in Fight Club may be when Lou is beating the shit out of Tyler, "Jack" starts to step forward, and Tyler stops him. Pure badassitry.

Most badass character is Keyser Soze. No question about it.

Best scene is when Chazz Palmenteri realizes everything at the end.

Totally badass character include Drexel, to a much greater extent, Clarence, both from True Romance. Man do I love that movie.

Charles Bronson in Deathwish
Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry or any Western

Deniro in Taxi Driver
Billi Jack
Sonny Corleone
Tony Montana
Tommy Devito(Pesci in GoodFellas)

bread's done
Back