Ultimate Bourne Collection Blu-Ray $29+ Shipping Amazon UK Region Free

Yeah probably about a week.

For anyone on the fence, amazon is having a lightning deal on the US version on friday, so if you really want the US version i'd guess it will be $40-45.

[quote name='KansasFF']I saw this asked above but no answer... does this arrive via UPS or USPS? Thanks![/QUOTE]

+1

It was I who asked...never got a response. My guess is going to be USPS. It was shipped via Royal Mail...which I would guess translates to a mail service. If it was UPS, then I think it would have said shipped via UPS from the getgo.

Thanks for this. Great deal for Bourne, but passed owning the HDDVD version, but because of this I saw Band of Brothers, and picked it up for like $31 shipped. Awesome deal.

Was browsing the Amazon UK site and the Batman Anthology and Animatrix blu-rays seem to be good deals as well. Does anybody know if both of these are region free?

Going to be picking this up I think but see from others that Band of Brothers is also region free. Never seen the show though. Any good?

[quote name='Rhippo']Going to be picking this up I think but see from others that Band of Brothers is also region free. Never seen the show though. Any good?[/QUOTE]It is widely regarded as one of the best blu-rays available, for both the quality of the show and the quality of the picture and audio. Definitely worth it.

nice. thanks OP. i saw this a few days ago but i didn't order it until now... wish i had put in the order sooner. $31 shipped, can't beat that.

Just got mine today. Kind of disappointed in the packaging. The blu-rays come in the flimsy box pictured and just slide in from the side. Not at all like the US version. I might consider selling on ebay and paying the extra for the US version.

This is delivered very fast from the UK, holy crap. Shipping notification on the 16th, received yesterday the 21st.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Just got mine today. Kind of disappointed in the packaging. The blu-rays come in the flimsy box pictured and just slide in from the side. Not at all like the US version. I might consider selling on ebay and paying the extra for the US version.[/QUOTE]

dude this is the same packaging used for dozens upon dozens 3 BD sets released in the US. batman, spiderman, rambo and all the 3packs.

[quote name='postulio']dude this is the same packaging used for dozens upon dozens 3 BD sets released in the US. batman, spiderman, rambo and all the 3packs.[/QUOTE]

Might be. It's still flimsy though when compared to the US version which is sturdier and folds out three ways to show some nice art and the blu-rays inside.

[quote name='seanhassars']and you also paid about $20 less, so you got what you paid for[/QUOTE]

Umm yes, I know that. I don't need to someone to point out the obvious.

The reason I posted the comment was so that those that might want to buy this will know exactly what to expect in terms of packaging just in case they are on the fence about the purchase.

[quote name='mrhappi79']Umm yes, I know that. I don't need to someone to point out the obvious.

The reason I posted the comment was so that those that might want to buy this will know exactly what to expect in terms of packaging just in case they are on the fence about the purchase.[/QUOTE]

Ignore the naggers, I for one, appreciate the heads up. Might have to think about this one. I might wait for a better deal on the US version.

EDIT: Looking at the picture of the UK version a few pages back, I can live with that. Good deal nonetheless.

bread's done
Back