ULTIMATE COMPUTER......DEAL

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Ok. Remember how I was complaining about getting a Pentium opposed to an Athlon? fuck that. I just got the greatest computer deal EVER. Here are the specs:

P4 3 Ghz
1 GB RAM
Radeon 9800
80 Gig Hard Drive
Windows XP Pro

Price? $500. Read it again. One more time. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. That's right. Bow before the spoiled brat!!

Very nice.
Normally that should cost around $1000 is ordered from someone like Dell... when building yourself... it would be still a bit expensiver.

Congrats!

You got a Dell!

I build something like that myself but for about $1200 (that's with a really nice motherboard, 120 GB HD, and a 9800XT). Grats!

I plan on building a computer with very simular specs, although with perhaps a slightly bigger hard drive. Is your video card a Pro or XT?

that's a sweet deal. i'm envious, if i had the cash to blow, i'd look for an equally good deal. however, i'll just keep saving to build myself a hot new machine when i graduate college.

I'm not sure if I exactly want to know how, because I have an odd feeling that it somehow involves something "dropping off the back of a truck".

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm not sure if I exactly want to know how, because I have an odd feeling that it somehow involves something "dropping off the back of a truck".[/quote]

That would have been too cool. I got a dell, wanted to return it. Got no RMA through email, phone or chat for over 2 weeks. Disputed the charge and got my money back and the laptop.

bread's done
Back