"Ultimate Editions" coming to PSN(full game + all DLC) huge discounts for PS+

The list of games is not great though, Already have all the RDR digital stuff, and Bioshock 2 which I couldn't get into, and nothing else on the list really interests me.....Now if they had a pack with Dragon Age 2 I'd be into that.

[quote name='praxus07']The list of games is not great though, Already have all the RDR digital stuff, and Bioshock 2 which I couldn't get into, and nothing else on the list really interests me.....Now if they had a pack with Dragon Age 2 I'd be into that.[/QUOTE]Interesting that the deal ends during E3 wouldn't be surprised if you get your wish on more titles thru an announcement there. Maybe they'll get smarter & work with companies to provide the DLC thru PS+ before MS too.

[quote name='the8055']Wow, these prices are really good. If only I have PlayStation+.[/QUOTE]There will be deals galore on the 3 months cards or package deals as usual throughout the yr.

They've had a number of the complete bundles on PSN for a long time, so this is just about a deal and a few new bundles and they're covered in the appropriate forum.

bread's done
Back