Ultimate Editions Sale: Batman or Starhawk

praxus07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
So I'm thinking of getting one of the sale bundles, but not sure which... Arkham City or Starhawk. Never played either of the current gen Batman games, but have heard good things, same goes for Starhawk. Would def be into space combat, which Starhawk seems to have.

Need the opinions of you all on which to get since I can only afford one.

I'm thinking about getting the Starhawk bundle myself. I have played the Arkham City Game and it's fantastic if you haven't played it yet you should.

The thing is I want/need a game that's going to give me months of daily gameplay, not sure if Batman fits that requirement.

Starhawk has online and batmen doesn't but u dont how long the online will be alive for

Went with Batman. Figured with Starhawk I'd need a mic, since I don't have one that'd be an added expense I can't afford atm.

[quote name='BruceButtcheeks']Got Batman GOTY for $13.53 out the door from BB price matched Frys.[/QUOTE]

Good for you? I don't ever shop at BB and have never heard of Frys.

My son plays Starhawk without a mic. I don't even think he hears anyone talk outside of the lobby. So it doesn't seem that necessary. He loves the game, but the loading times really are atrocious. It takes forever to load maps. The game does look MUCH better than Warhawk, though. Also note that the game uses an online pass. If you buy used you may not get that. However he bought used at Gamestop and they have him an unused code. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or if they do that there.

So what is this bundle? Is that a bundle of all the DLC?

Yeah, they were on sale, not anymore though. You get every DLC included for download with the game, and I saw that Starhawk had a crapload.

bread's done
Back