Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (360) $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='KtMack23']Link
25% off msrp
I'm really tempted considering I loved the vanilla version, I just hated getting killed online.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I know the feeling it keeps me from buying fighting games.

Not a bad price on this game.

Think I'll wait for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom Xtreme Turbo Super Saiyan Revision 3 2012 Edition to come out just to get the total package.

[quote name='kosmos13x']Not a bad price on this game.

Think I'll wait for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom Xtreme Turbo Super Saiyan Revision 3 2012 Edition to come out just to get the total package.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I have seen a thread about MvC without someone adding 8 words to the title trying to be clever =/.

Lol I payed $70 for the LE of the vanilla and it was totally worth it. Idk why cod and Madden can do this every year with a different title and be OK, but since capcom only modifies the title of the original game, they are total bastards.

[quote name='Camre']I don't think I have seen a thread about MvC without someone adding 8 words to the title trying to be clever =/.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't Anyone trying to be clever, just actual Capcom titles ;)

[quote name='Camre']I don't think I have seen a thread about MvC without someone adding 8 words to the title trying to be clever =/.[/QUOTE]

Theyre right, you know.

Actually, Hyper Street Fighter Vs Tekken is next, then comes Super Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, then Tekken Vs Street Fighter, so on and so forth

this game is one stubborn little fucker been waiting to drop to $20 for awhile now and I'm still gonna wait; can't really justify spending a lot of money on capcom fighting games even if there is only a small chance of a revision

The best part about this update is that it doesn't include the Jill and Shuma Gorath DLC. So add another $10 to that price if you want to play with those characters

I'm waiting for $15 or less

I'm not being clever, im just being serious and speaking the truth.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I'm not being clever, im just being serious and speaking the truth.[/QUOTE]

Even if you were to wait for a version with such a dumb title to be released ( I prefer Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 II "This is the last one, we swear" Edition) you still wouldn't get the "total package". Like I said earlier, Jill and Shuma aren't in this or the not yet released Vita version. Capcom feels that adding those characters in would make the people who payed for them early last year when Vanilla came out feel bad.

:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Jeo']Even if you were to wait for a version with such a dumb title to be released ( I prefer Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 II "This is the last one, we swear" Edition) you still wouldn't get the "total package". Like I said earlier, Jill and Shuma aren't in this or the not yet released Vita version. Capcom feels that adding those characters in would make the people who payed for them early last year when Vanilla came out feel bad.

:lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Silly Capcom. They feel bad for buying the game in the first place.

[quote name='Adamu Kuezada']Silly Capcom. They feel bad for buying the game in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Agree... problem to me was that they didn't even waited a year... at least a year for the "upgraded" version came out... I mean... that's what probably pissed off a lot of people. It'll be like COD getting a upgraded version every 6 months. CODMW3: Black Ops Edition then 6 months later another version. At least with COD series, there's DLC that you can get maps etc. Capcom said. NO.... new game... screw you with your old version. :bomb: It's very irritating.

Now back to the topic, while it's a decent price, I'll probably wait for it to hit $20 or less. Probably they will be announcing the newer version of it soon. :cry:

[quote name='exaznkid']this game is one stubborn little fucker been waiting to drop to $20 for awhile now and I'm still gonna wait; can't really justify spending a lot of money on capcom fighting games even if there is only a small chance of a revision[/QUOTE]

I dogged this last month from lockerz.com for 20. If you think about it this is a bargain considering each character DLC is 5 dollars, so for 20-30 you get 14 characters. Love the new characters and new stages, good game.

[quote name='KtMack23']Lol I payed $70 for the LE of the vanilla and it was totally worth it. Idk why cod and Madden can do this every year with a different title and be OK, but since capcom only modifies the title of the original game, they are total bastards.[/QUOTE]
I don't mind the newer version. It's more that they didn't finish the first one and decided to release a new game instead of finishing it.

[quote name='KtMack23']Link
25% off msrp
I'm really tempted considering I loved the vanilla version, I just hated getting killed online.[/QUOTE]

people play like cheap bitches online the game is ok but unless you are a fucking master at the game forget about going online with it and when you do get close to beating someone they rage quit.

[quote name='lokizz']people play like cheap bitches online the game is ok but unless you are a fucking master at the game forget about going online with it and when you do get close to beating someone they rage quit.[/QUOTE]

Capcom actually has a really good system in place to mark and shame rage quiters so I never had that problem.

bread's done
Back