Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-Ray: $25.49

abler

CAGiversary!
If you missed this deal on BF:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B000OPPBEQ

Written Introduction by the Wachowski Brothers
Commentaries by:
- Philosophers: Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber
- Critics: Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
- Cast/Crew: Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
for The Matrix
Feature-Length Documentary The Matrix Revisited
Behind The Matrix Documentary Gallery: 83 Featurettes with The MTV Movie Awards Reloaded and 3-D Evolutions Stills Gallery
The Music Revisited: 41-Track Audio Selection of Nearly 3 Hours of Music
Music Videos: Marilyn Manson's Rock Is Dead and P.O.D.'s Sleeping Wake
Enter The Matrix: The Game Documentary
Enter The Matrix: View 23 Live-Action Scenes Shot for the Video Game That Plug into the Action of The Matrix Reloaded
4 Director Commentaries and 8 Documentaries on The Animatrix, Including Scrolls to Screen: The History and Culture of Anime
The Burly Man Chronicles: Probe the Society of Actors, Craftspeople and Filmmakers Who Shaped the Movie Trilogy and the Enter The
Matrix
Console Game in 21 Featurettes and a Feature-Length Documentary
The Roots of The Matrix: Historical, Philosophical and Technological Inspirations Are Explored in Insightful Documentaries
The Zion Archive: Production Assets Developed for The Matrix Universe, Including Concert Art Storyboards, Drawings, Music Videos,
Music Rave Reel and The Matrix Online
Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots

Bought this a couple of months ago for the same price. Definitely worth it even if you're not a big fan of the Matrix like myself. The only movie I like watching is the first one and the Animatrix, but it doesn't hurt to have the whole collection; specially for $25

This is a deal. Not sure if I want it or not...I've GOT to get out of the habit of buying blue I won't watch. Heck I've still got DVDs from BF about 5 years ago that I've never watched..

[quote name='abler']
The Music Revisited: 41-Track Audio Selection of Nearly 3 Hours of Music
[/QUOTE]

This is almost worth the price of admission on its own. Especially since it's in lossless audio format.

Bought this a while back for $26.99. I haven't opened it yet. Even though the last two films aren't very good, $25.49 is a good deal. I don't think amazon will sell it for much less than that for a while.

I didn't know there was an audio commentary with Cornel West until I read the OP. That sounds really entertaining. That pushes it up the backlog a little. Damn, I'm a nerd. :)

I was so close to biting on the combo pack last week, I'm glad I held off.

In for one, thanks OP.

I ordered one, going to save the 5.49 by eating a frozen dinner instead of ordering pizza tomorrow so I tell myself i got this for sub 20

bread's done
Back