Ultimate Muscle (GBA) $4.99 At Best Buy B&M YMMV

Excalibur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This game had been $9.99 as of last week at all the Best Buy locations I visted here in Atlanta, but when I went in tonight it was $4.99. Not a fantastic game by any means, but definitely worth $5. Since I have no clue if it was just a store specific closeout, I guess it's highly YMMV for the time being.

This is definately not YMMV, it's chain-wide. The Best Buy I work at has about 20 copies of the game, so I'll probably pick one up tomorrow.

Local Best Buy had tons of them as well, $4.99. I'm proud of myself though...I didn't get one. I need to stop buying mediocre games that I'll only play once or twice, no matter how cheap.

It is a good fighting game. Most of your moves you need to pull off are based on basketball freethrowing. The meter goes back ,and forth. Red is bad, yellow is good damage, and blue is great damage. To win a match you throw the guy in the air by pressing R when in blue. Press A ,or B on another meter to do a super awesome move that K.O's the guy if you have beat him up enough.

I picked up a copy. Just about any GB game for $5 or under new is worth a look for me.

[quote name='[email protected]']And I thought I got a good deal at $10. 8)

RD[/quote]

Wow, are you actually the "Real Deal" Reynolds, webmaster and author extraordinaire of Wrestlecrap fame? If so, I'm a big fan of your site.

Great St. Michael Wallstreet! If you are indeed the legendary RD... you're the man.

Anyway, this deal is better than a YMMV. It's still marked at $19.99 or $29.99 (don't remember which) but I just picked up it up today at BB, it's definitely in the system at $4.99. Also picked up a bunch of Nintendo Power strategy guides for 1c. :)

bread's done
Back